About This Course
In this program, Jason unveils the presentation skills needed to make dry topics come to life and generate the kind of excitement that will make your lectures entertaining and useful for your listeners. This two-hour public speaking program shows you three dozen practical strategies that you can use tomorrow to give a more compelling lecture, and how to generate excitement, enthusiasm, and passion for your lectures even if your topics are dry or boring.
We know how it feels when you have to give a lecture to a room full of students that wouldn’t listen to you if they weren’t required to. This isn’t just theoretical fluff or even just a video of me talking about public speaking and presentation skills this is Jason actually doing it! In front of a real audience! You’ll get to see the meta in the meta of Jason modeling everything he does. Our goal is to give people practical and actionable presentation skills that create a real connection with your audience, not pie in the sky ideas, one hit wonders or concepts that sound good on paper but are impossible to execute, that come off as disingenuous or that are just plain ineffective.
Jason will show you exactly how to take your lecture skills to the next level and use them to seize opportunities, big and small!
What you’ll learn:
- Captivate your students immediately so they can’t wait to hear what you have to say next
- Use your tone to get your students to want to listen
- Manage the pace of lectures that are heavy on content and short on time
- Enjoy and feel good about your lectures
- Use your closing to generate excitement and get your students to want more
Who this course is for:
- Instructors who want to give better, more engaging lectures
- Professors, teachers and trainers who want to give better, more engaging lectures in person
- Anyone who wants to give the perfect lecture students love
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to teach your students to be engaging speakers.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the fundamentals of being an engaging speaker.
|Section 1 - Welcome To Lecture|
|Introduction And Welcome||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Captivate Your Students|
|Connect With Your Students||00:00:00|
|Convince With Your Voice||00:00:00|
|Keep Their Attention||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Stay In Control|
|Control The Pace||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Make It Enjoyable|
|Make It Enjoyable||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - The Close|
|Close To Applause||00:00:00|