About This Course
There is a very good reason that Thai reflexologists are employed in the best spas throughout the world. The Thai foot reflexology treatments are simply world class!
Now you can learn this unique system of treating the feet and the legs which in turn is treating the whole body.
By taking this course, you can increase your client base in your massage clinic or spa by offering something many other places do not offer or simply to be able to treat your family and friends.
We will guide you step by step through the movements, techniques, mobilizations, reflex points and energy lines. It explains why, when it comes to reflexology, the Thai system is second to none.
Thai foot reflexology massage has been performed in Thailand for thousands of years as a complete holistic treatment for body, mind and spirit. It is seen as a way to remain healthy and not simply an indulgence. Not only do they treat the reflex points on the feet but also they massage the energy lines(called sen)on the legs to balance and stimulate the movement of energy throughout the body.
If you are already treating people as a massage therapist this will be a fabulous treatment that you can offer your clients!
What are the requirements?
- It would be helpful to buy a Thai massage stick but it is not essential as there are other things that you can use instead
- You may use a bed, a comfortable chair, a massage table, a sofa or as they do in many places in Thailand-a reclining chair
- You will also need two to three small towels and some cream or oil to massage with( I simply used moisturizer)
- A bowl to put the feet in or a foot massage bath or simply just use some wet wipes
What will I learn?
- You will have an in depth knowledge of how to give a Thai reflexology massage
- You will know where the reflex points are on the feet and also know how to stimulate them
- You will know how to do the Thai leg massage sequence which is used as well and the work on the feet
- You will understand the contraindications to doing this treatment and also have a thorough understanding as to how to treat the client from the minute they walk through your door
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for people that would really like to know how to give an amazing Thai reflexology massage to their massage clients, their friends, family or partner.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about Thai foot reflexology massage and why it’s a unique form of reflexology massage.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the Thai foot reflexology.
|Section 1 - Getting Started|
|Western And Traditional Theories As To How Thai Reflexology Works||00:00:00|
|The Reflex Points Of The Feet||00:00:00|
|Why Not To Get Too Bogged Down In The Reflex Points||00:00:00|
|The Sen Lines||00:00:00|
|What Equipment You Will Need||00:00:00|
|Here Is How Simple It Can Be: What I Used In The Course||00:00:00|
|My 1 Hour, 5 Dollar Thai Stick!||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Getting Prepared|
|Before The Treatment||00:00:00|
|A Word About Contraindications||00:00:00|
|After The Treatment||00:00:00|
|Getting Centered: What really Does That Mean?||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - It's Time To Start! First Without Cream|
|One Final Word Before We Start||00:00:00|
|One Final, Final Point Before We Start||00:00:00|
|How To Wrap The Towels||00:00:00|
|The Starting Sequence||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Now We Add The Cream!|
|Now We Add The Cream To The Foot||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Stimulating The Points With The Thai Massage Stick|
|How To Hold The Massage Stick||00:00:00|
|Working The Foot With The Massage Stick||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Point Stimulation With The Stick|
|Specific Point Stimulation||00:00:00|
|Treating The Reflex Points With The Thai Massage Tool||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Whole Reflexology Massage With Thumbs|
|Foot Massage Techniques||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Thai Massage On The Legs|
|Thai Leg Massage Techniques||00:00:00|
|You Did It! Now For The Other Leg||00:00:00|
|The Full Sequence To Practice To||00:00:00|