About This Course
This course “Psychology & Therapy of Addictions” is for you if you are a person who is genuinely like to help others and particularly interested in working with people with addictions.
This course includes:
- Counseling and therapy for people with addictions
- Alcoholic parents and their children
- How to become a “substance misuse worker”
- Treatments for drug addiction
- Co-dependency and relapse
- and much more!
You can take these easy-to-follow lessons on the way to work on your smartphone or listen to them at home in your spare time.
Work from home, as self-employed, or start your professional career with this course: your new career starts here.
What are the requirements?
- Have an interest in helping to people with addictions
- Internet connection for taking this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Work as a “helper” who specializes in alcohol and drug addictions
- Help someone they know who is struggling with their addiction
Who is the target audience?
- A beginner with an interest in “Addiction therapies” or “Addiction psychology”
- No previous academic experience is required, only genuine desire to learn!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about psychological counseling and therapy of addictions.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about therapy of addictions.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|About Instructor And The Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Theories Of Addiction|
|The Moral Model||00:00:00|
|The Psychological Model||00:00:00|
|The Medical / Disease Model||00:00:00|
|The Socio-Cultural Model||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Addiction Treatments|
|The Minnesota Model||00:00:00|
|Counselling And Therapy||00:00:00|
|Harm Reduction Model||00:00:00|
|Treatments In Practice||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Addiction In Society|
|Drug Policies, Legislation And Decriminalization||00:00:00|
|Community Change, Outreach, Harm Reduction Or Abstinence||00:00:00|
|Alcohol And Drug Education||00:00:00|
|Alcohol And Drug Related Issues In The Workplace||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Addiction In Families|
|Codependency, Children Of Alcoholic Families, Parenting Styles And Family Factors||00:00:00|
|Relapse For Families, Letting Go, Dependent Attitudes And Dependent Behaviors||00:00:00|
|The Intervention Approach||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Working With Addiction|
|Why Be A Helper||00:00:00|
|Helper Qualities And Attitudes||00:00:00|
|The Art Of Accepting||00:00:00|
|Counselling / ‘Helping’ Skills||00:00:00|