About This Course
This program dives deeply into the strategies and techniques you need to be an effective trainer. You’ll not only discover how to motivate adult learners, keep them interested, deal with challenging participants, and maximize learning, but you will actually do it yourself.
This three-part, 16-hour program dives deeply into the strategies, techniques, and tools you need to be an effective trainer. You’ll learn how to motivate adult learners, keep them interested, deal with challenging or disgruntled participants, maximize learning and retention, and you will actually do it yourself.
When you finish this training, you’ll have a proven plan for truly engaging, applicable classroom training that doubles learner retention in half the time with curriculum you already have (even if it’s boring).
In this master class, you’ll learn:
- How to create trust with each trainee before class even starts. (Do this right and you’ll see participants crave your class and want only you as their trainer!)
- How to captivate them within the first five minutes. (Hint: have a “less than amazing opener” and their excitement and enthusiasm will suffer.)
- How to use proven techniques to generate more credibility and more rapport and get them in the palm of your hand by the first break.
- Which questions and techniques you should be engaging them on a lesson-to-lesson basis so their minds never wander.
- “Attention CPR”: How to help them follow along and make sure they stay on track and get them listening and participating again!
- The “lightbulbs” concept attainment strategy (and why applying these 5 simple steps will practically ensure they “get it” – even for the most challenging concepts.)
- Using Non-Verbals: 6 body language and tone of voice techniques to get your trainees to listen, learn, follow, understand and apply what you say.
- Four Q&A steps that actually work and ensure you’re only the perfect questions! (This is how to answer any question, even if you haven’t got an answer.)
- The two most important things to do with any challenging trainee to minimize distractions. (Get this wrong the negative, inattentive and apathetic employees will take control.)
- Amazing Ending: The perfect way to end the class and show it was worthwhile to move them to respond with enthusiasm and apply what they learned to the real world.
- Benchmark Assessing: How to ensure each learner has mastered key objectives (so you always know who’s ready to move forward even after class is done).
- The 9 sneaky tricks that triple your classroom fun and enjoyment (and when to use them)
- Lesson Plan Creation: The exact steps to prepare and practice your own irresistible training that you can be certain they will crave everything you have to teach.
- 3 must-use tools to organize your material deliverability (and visuals that make sure complex ideas are clearer and more memorable)
- and much, MUCH more.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Training Managers
- Instructional Designers
- Academic Leaders
- Business Professionals
- Curriculum Writers
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to be an effective trainer.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to be an effective trainer.
|Section 1 - Answer Any Question|
|Introduction – Answer Any Question||00:00:00|
|Paraphrase The Question||00:00:00|
|Handle The Question – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Handle The Question – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Conclude The Question||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Manage Distractions|
|Introduction – Manage Distractions||00:00:00|
|Stop Interruptions – Activity Feedback||00:00:00|
|Handle Negativity – Activity Feedback||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Show It Was Worthwhile|
|Administer An End Of Day Review||00:00:00|
|Remind Them What They Got||00:00:00|
|Address Outstanding Questions||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Ensure Individual Success|
|Introduction – Ensure Individual Success||00:00:00|
|Tutor Benchmark Candidates||00:00:00|
|Assign An Independent||00:00:00|
|Part With Warm Words||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Manage Trainees|
|Manage Trainees Assessment – Practice||00:00:00|
|Manage Trainees Assessment||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Prepare An Irresistible Training|
|Update Your Lesson Plans And Practice Your Scripts||00:00:00|
|Prepare The Day Of Training||00:00:00|