Train The Trainer Pro: No Beginners Allowed!
About This Course
Why should you take this course?
Learn new techniques to get adult learners interested, motivated, engaged, enjoying themselves, getting it and loving you for it.
You’ll also learn how to answer questions with Q & A Maverick style approach so you always look like you know the answer, even when you don’t.
This course has everything you need to raise your game and take your training skills to the elite level.
What will I learn?
- How to engage uninterested participants and get them to crave what you are about to teach
- The 4 learning styles of adults and how to teach to all of them simultaneously
- Q & A Maverick style: A comprehensive approach to answering questions that makes you look like an expert every time you answer a question
- Strategies to ease your burden so you feel less drained at the end of the day
- The secret to getting amazing evaluation scores including exactly when and how to distribute evaluations
- How to appear relaxed, calm and confident while you teach, and why that’s so important for your trainees
- How to get everyone to take notes on ALL of your key points
- How to show that you are a content expert so your trainees trust everything you say
- How to use directional statements to get trainees to do what you want whenever you ask them to do it
- A “whole class” approach to building rapport right from the start
- Tools and strategies to make challenging concepts and topics easy to understand
- The 5 stages of learning and why it’s so critical that you know them
- A proven method to manage the pace in your classroom, and why it’s so elusive to most trainers
- How to find out if your trainees are able to perform the critical tasks they need after they leave your class
- A fail-safe method for “punting” unwanted or off topic questions without affecting your credibility
- A simple 4 step strategy that you can use to regain control of a derailed class
What are the requirements?
- Fundamental knowledge and/or experience in training
Who is the target audience?
- Project Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Training Managers
- Instructional Designers
- Sale Professionals
- Academic Leaders
- Business Professionals
- Curriculum Writers
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned techniques and strategies on how to be a pro trainer.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about training the trainer.
Section 1 - Get Them In The Palm Of Your HandHide Lessons
Introduction And Welcome
Factor In The Trust Factor
Build Up Your Confidence
Make Them Feel Comfortable Immediately
Introduce Yourself: Maverick Style
Nail The First Lesson
Keep Them In The Palm Of Your Hand
Section 2 - Teach Anybody Anything AnytimeShow Lessons
Keep Their Attention
Get Trainees To Interact With You
Make Things Easy To Follow Along
Make Things Easy To Understand
Section 3 - No Learner Left BehindShow Lessons
Determine Whether Trainees Got It
Q & A – Maverick Style!
About The Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.