About This Course
Who this course is for:
- First time freelancers
- People who want to start a side project
- People who want to start their own business
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify your career goals. More flexibility? More creative work? You get to decide.
- How to take on projects and new opportunities based on your existing skills and experience.
- How to find and analyze different career paths outside the nine to five that are right for you.
- How to diversify your work portfolio to take on more than one work opportunity at a time.
- How to organize the projects, gigs, and clients you’re working with to align with your preferences.
- How to get paid to do work that pays the bills, provides stability and helps fulfill you creatively.
- How to promote yourself without feeling icky to ensure the right people know how to hire you.
- How to network with the right people that can help open doors and offer support.
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Thinking of going freelance or investing time in a side project? It’s hard to know where to start as full-time jobs are the type of work we’re most familiar with as other options get glossed over. This class is a realistic and modern exploration of building an unconventional career.
Join Brian Honigman, a freelancer for six years and counting, shows in this course how to achieve your career goals as a professional interested in operating outside the nine to five, whether that’s investing time in a side-hustle, becoming a full-time freelancer or starting your own business.
Diving into a non-conventional career can be challenging for many as there’s less certainty about which direction to take and why as compared to a traditional, full-time role that often provides a clearer path for progression either outlined by a company or your supervisor.
Whether you’re a first time freelancer or have a thriving side hustle, by the end of this class, you’ll learn how to take on the work arrangement you’ve always wanted or maybe a path you didn’t know existed, succeed financially and above-all, gain more freedom by defining career success on your own terms.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned freelancing as your career path.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about navigating an unconventional career path.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Crafting An Unconventional Career||00:00:00|
|Why Work Outside The 9-5||00:00:00|
|Start With Your Existing Skills And Work Experience||00:00:00|
|Career Paths In Freelance Work||00:00:00|
|Diversifying Your Workload||00:00:00|
|Set Clear Terms For Each Project||00:00:00|
|Promoting Your Expertise||00:00:00|
|Networking – Finding Clients, Freelance Friends, And Mentors||00:00:00|
|Freelancing For The Long-Term||00:00:00|
|Course Project Worksheet||00:00:00|