Understanding DISC Behavioral Styles
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of DISC behavioral styles to learn how to distinguish between different behavioral styles and how to choose the best communication method for each.
About This CourseBeginner
DISC is a model of human behavior that helps you to understand why people do what they do.
The dimensions of Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance make up the model and interact with other personality factors to describe human behavior.
This online course has been created to help you apply DISC behavioral principles to working as part of a team or in situations that involve influencing and selling.
The course goes into detail about:
- The four behavioral styles of DISC
- Each style’s strengths and liabilities
- Do’s and don’ts when interacting with high dominance
- Do’s and don’ts when interacting with high influence
- Do’s and don’ts when interacting with high steadiness
- Do’s and don’ts when interacting with high compliance
- How to assess a person’s nonverbal communication
- Gaining a greater sensitivity to others around you
- Learn how to distinguish between different behavioral styles and choose the best communication method for each.
- Understand behavioral styles with a focus on your style and how to work with others with different styles.
- Identify how different behavioral styles are likely to react to situations.
- Identify how different behavioral styles react under pressure and when stressed.
- Anyone who wants to understand themselves better through self-awareness
- Anyone interested in finding out about behavioural styles and the best way to communicate with each style
- Anyone who has responsibilities for influencing the way people make decisions
- Anyone wanting to understand how others behave and how to best interact with them
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned DISC behavioral styles.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about DISC behavioral styles.
Section 1 - Introduction
Introduction To The Course – Understanding Behavioral Styles At Work
About Behavioral Styles
Assessing Your Behavioral Style
Section 2 - The Four Behavioral Styles Of DISC
The Four Behavioral Styles Of DISC
The Characteristics Of High Dominance
Downloadable Material : High Dominance
The Characteristics Of High Influence
Downloadable Material : High Influence
The Characteristics Of High Steadiness
Downloadable Material : High Steadiness
The Characteristics Of High Compliance
Downloadable Material : High Compliance
Ideal Behaviors For Ideal Interactions
Practical Activity – Least Favored Style
Section 3 - Reactions To Pressure
Reactions To Pressure
Downloadable Material : Emotional Intelligence And DISC
Tension Between The Styles
Conflict And High Dominance
Conflict And High Influence
Conflict And High Steadiness
Conflict And High Compliance
Section 4 - Working With Others' Behavioral Styles
Developing Different Behavioral Styles
Downloadable Material : Working With Behavioral Styles
Developing Emotional And Social Skills
Understanding Behavioral Styles At Work Course Review
Section 5 - Other Downloadable Materials
Lightbulb Moments Cards – Engaging With Others Using DISC
No Reviews found for this course.