About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about version control
- Anyone who wants to learn how to store files to GitHub or Bitbucket
- Anyone who wants to explore what Git can do
What you’ll learn:
- Use several GUIs for Git
- Store web projects on Github and Bitbucket
- Use Git to store source files
- Know how to access Git Repos using Command Lines
Want to learn more about Git and how you can use it for your web projects, perfect introduction to learning to about git and how to get started with using Git?
Git demonstrated, we show you how you can use GitHub and/or Bitbucket for storage, using git to control syncing between online and offline source code. Learn how you can work with git using applications like SourceTree and Github desktop. Explore git flow and using branching for version control. Once you see how easy it can be to use Git in clients jump into using Git from the command line.
Git is a version control system used for web development. Did you know that git can be a useful tool for teams of all sizes from 1 – many?
Step by Step guide to introduce new users to git! Learn how you can create repos, add files to repos, easily create new branches or versions of you code, pull and push source files to online git storage and a whole lot more.
Are you curious what Git can do….. I promise you if you are not using it you should be!
If you are working on web development projects Git can help you!
- Git allows web developers to store content to online repositories like GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Git can be used locally as well to create branches, compare versions and more.
- Git is easy to use allowing you to work smarter
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about Git. Its designed as a light introduction to how git works so that you can easily bring it into your web projects. Once you start using Git you will wonder how you lived without it.
The course is designed to cover 2 ways to use Git.
- Using git through a Git client application like SourceTree and other popular clients. Git clients give you access to all the Git has to offer with usable graphic interfaces. This part of the course is designed around users who want to know about git but don’t want to use command lines to access it.
- Git is easy to access via a terminal and command lines. Add files, create branches, pull and push content to your online repos all made easy with simple git commands. Take charge of your web project and use git commands. Command line section of this course is great for anyone who wants to get introduced to using Commands.
Git is powerful no matter how you bring it into your projects, and by the end of the course you can decide which way you want to access Git. Learn the basics of Git and work smarter.
I’m here to help you learn about web development and ready to answer any questions you may have. Enroll now and Learn Git today!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use Git for your web development projects.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about using Git for your web projects.
|Section 1 - Course Introduction And Course Benefits - Get Started With GIT Today!|
|Introduction To Git||00:00:00|
|Git What Is It: Introduction||00:00:00|
|How To Install Git||00:00:00|
|Git Overview Resources||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - GUI Client Applications For GIT|
|SourceTree With BitBucket||00:00:00|
|Add Files To Repo Pull New File Content From BitBucket||00:00:00|
|Fetch Content From BitBucket||00:00:00|
|Create Branch Flow||00:00:00|
|Merging Branches Together||00:00:00|
|Clone GitHub Repo To Local computer||00:00:00|
|New Develop Branch||00:00:00|
|Merge Branches Pull Requests||00:00:00|
|GitHub Desktop Client||00:00:00|
|Create A New Branch||00:00:00|
|Github Pull Requests||00:00:00|
|Sync Changes Working On Teams||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Git From The Command Line|
|Get Ready For Command Lines||00:00:00|
|Git Setup Connect To Origin Online||00:00:00|
|Use Command Line To Create And Push Files To Bitbucket||00:00:00|
|Clone Repo Using Command Line Git Update File Push To Repo||00:00:00|
|Git Config Options||00:00:00|
|Command Line Branching||00:00:00|
|Delete Branch Merge||00:00:00|
|Basic Setup Commands||00:00:00|
|Clone And Update Origin Path||00:00:00|
|Make Updates Commit And Push To Origin||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Conclusion|