About This Course
Did you ever need to send a personalized letter to a list of people?
Did you ever need to make mailing labels to those same people, or maybe just labels that have your own information on them?
Doing these tasks manually is a very time-consuming task. But when you use Mail Merge in Microsoft Word, you will save a lot of time by automating these tasks.
In this course, you will learn:
- Making a sheet of the same label
- Making Envelopes
- Using Excel data in Mail Merge
- Using Text/CSV data in Mail Merge
- Using Access data in Mail Merge
- Using Outlook data in Mail Merge
- Editing the Recipient List
- Finishing the Form Letter
- Creating Envelopes with different addresses
- Creating Mailing Labels with different addresses
- Starting Mail Merge from Microsoft Outlook
- Creating Dynamic Fields in Mail Merge
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use Mail Merge to automate tasks.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about using Mail Merge.
|Section 1 - Using Mail Merge|
|Making A Sheet Of The Same Label||00:00:00|
|Using Excel Data In Mail Merge||00:00:00|
|Using Text/CSV Data In Mail Merge||00:00:00|
|Using Access Data In Mail Merge||00:00:00|
|Using Outlook Data In Mail Merge||00:00:00|
|Editing The Recipient List||00:00:00|
|Finishing The Form Letter||00:00:00|
|Creating Envelopes With Different Addresses||00:00:00|
|Creating Mailing Labels With Different Addresses||00:00:00|
|Starting The Mail Merge From Microsoft Outlook||00:00:00|
|Creating Dynamic Fields In Mail Merge||00:00:00|