About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Startup entrepreneurs who have a fundraising requirement for their business
- Any entrepreneur who is considering fundraising from angels or Venture Capital
- Any startup owner who needs to discover the art of investor pitching
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how venture capital finance works, from planning, finding investors and negotiating
This course is designed to take you through the whole process from Planning to finding Investors and then understanding and negotiating a Term Sheet.
My goal here is to share some of that experience with you to enable you to understand how venture capital finance works.
Let’s start by asking some key questions:
- Is your business right for venture capital finance?
- What are your equity and non equity financing options?
- What are the pros and cons of venture capital finance?
- Do you understand the stages of investment?
- How should you attract and engage investors?
- What should you know about deal structures and the investment process?
- What are the key deal terms you should be aware of?
- Summary – How to choose the right venture capitalist for your business?
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned venture capital finance.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about venture capital finance.
|Section 1 - Introduction To The Course|
|Welcome To The Course||00:00:00|
|Why This Course Is Important To You And What We Are Going To Cover||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Is Venture Capital Right For Your Business?|
|Is Venture Capital Right For Your Business – Introduction||00:00:00|
|Look Before You Leap – Setting The Agenda||00:00:00|
|Key Questions For You, The Entrepreneur||00:00:00|
|Let’s Take A Look At Your Proposed Business||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - What Are Your Equity And Non Equity Financing Options?|
|What Are Your Equity And Non Equity Financing Options?||00:00:00|
|What Are Your Financing Options?||00:00:00|
|Equity Finance Options||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - The Pros And Cons Of Venture Capital Investment|
|The Pros And Cons Of Venture Capital Investment||00:00:00|
|What Are The Benefits Of A Partnership With A Venture Capitalist?||00:00:00|
|When NOT To Raise Money From A VC||00:00:00|
|So What Factors Should Founders Be Considering?||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Investment Stages Explained|
|Investment Stages Explained – Introduction||00:00:00|
|Seed, Series A And Later Stages||00:00:00|
|Pre-IPO, Buyout, Buy And Build, Trade Sale, Secondary Buyouts||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - How To Attract And Engage Investors|
|How To Attract And Engage Investors – Introduction||00:00:00|
|How Venture Capitalists Make Money||00:00:00|
|How Angel Investors Make Money||00:00:00|
|Additional Benefits From Venture Capital||00:00:00|
|What Does An Investor Look For?||00:00:00|
|How Can You Identify Relevant Venture Capital Investors?||00:00:00|
|How To Get Yourself On Investors Radar?||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - The Investment Process|
|The Investment Process – Introduction||00:00:00|
|Investment Process – First Meeting||00:00:00|
|Investment Process – Pre-Term Sheet (4 Weeks)||00:00:00|
|Investment Process – Post Term Sheet (2-4 Months)||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Key Deal Terms|
|Key Deal Terms – Introduction||00:00:00|
|The Three Types Of Investment||00:00:00|
|Term Sheet Deal Terms Lecture||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - How To Choose The Right VC|
|How To Choose The Right VC – Introduction||00:00:00|
|The Entrepreneurs Equation||00:00:00|
|Choosing The Right VC||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Course Audio Book: Downloadable|
|Start Downloadable Course Audio Book||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - Summary And Wrap Up|
|Start Summary And Wrap Up||00:00:00|