About This Course
I was recently invited to attend a seminar held by a leading London Technology Law firm. At the seminar, an expert panel debated the state of the Venture Capital market for early stage, Series A and Series B funding in 2019.
This training summarizes many of the key points discussed and I have included my own views, comments and opinions based on 30 years of investment banking experience, 20 of them spent advising technology companies.
The opinions, errors and omissions are mine and mine alone. This training is important if you are an entrepreneur or founder who is looking to raise capital from VCs in the foreseeable future.
As we discuss the key questions, the information will help you to position your company for funding and avoid many common mistakes and errors.
This easy to follow training addresses key questions that you are almost certainly asking already and provides clear guidance and answers that I am confident will contribute to making your next funding even more successful.
These are the key questions that were discussed by the panel of experts during the seminar:
- The State Of The Market In 2019
- What Can We Say About Valuations In 2019?
- How Do You Select VCs?
- What Are VCs Looking For?
- How Much Money Should I Try To Raise?
- How Long Does The Investment Process Take?
- When Is Debt Suitable For A Growing Business?
- How Should A Founder Think About The Mix Of Debt And Equity?
- What Documentation Do You Need?
- How Should A Founder Sell To An Investor?
- What Is The Deal Process From Signed Term Sheet To Cash In The Bank ?
Who this course is for:
- Any founder who is considering seeking venture capital finance
- Any Entrepreneur who wants to learn more about the Venture Capital market in 2019
- Any student of finance who wants to understand the key trends in Venture Capital Finance in 2019
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the state of the venture capital market.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the state of the venture capital market.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|A Personal Introduction – Meet Your Instructor John Colley||00:00:00|
|Why This Course Is Important To You And What We Are Going To Cover||00:00:00|
|The State Of The Market In 2019||00:00:00|
|What Can We Say About Valuations In 2019?||00:00:00|
|How Do You Select Venture Capitalists?||00:00:00|
|What Are Venture Capitalists Looking For?||00:00:00|
|How Much Money Should I Try To Raise?||00:00:00|
|How Long Does The Investment Process Take?||00:00:00|
|When Is Debt Suitable For A Growing Business?||00:00:00|
|How Should A Founder Think About The Mix Of Debt And Equity?||00:00:00|
|What Documentation Do You Need?||00:00:00|
|How Should A Founder Sell To An Investor?||00:00:00|
|What Is The Deal Process From Signed Term Sheet To Cash In The Bank ?||00:00:00|
|Course Summary And Wrap Up||00:00:00|