About This Course
Visual Basic is fast becoming a worldwide Tour De Force that is requested by all companies such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft. This course will ensure you are not left as more and more companies request this awesome language. This course will teach your everything about programming Visual Basic applications and websites.
You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms. Learn about everything there is to know about Visual Basic applications and how to program them. A step-by-step process is used to show and explain every facet of these topics.
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course:
- What Visual Basic is
- Microsoft Certifications
- How to program in the Visual Basic language
- Features of the Visual Basic programming language
- Coding semantics
- Website programming
- Design practices of applications
- Application programming
- Object Oriented programming
- Network programming
- Multithreading programming
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn.
This course is for:
- Anyone looking to learn about Visual Basic
- Developers looking to learn the skills needed to acquire Microsoft Certifications
- People looking to learn about programming
- Those seeking to understand how Visual Basic works
- People seeking guidance on how to create Visual Basic based programs
- Beginners and experts in this field
- People seeking more knowledge on the various features of the Visual Basic programming language
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned Visual Basic and VBScript.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about programming using Visual Basic.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Setup On Windows||00:00:00|
|Run Code Online||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Basics|
|Date And Time||00:00:00|
|For Each Loop||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Classes|
|Simple Class Example||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - File Handling|
|Section 5 - GUI|
|Setup A GUI Project||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Dialog Box|
|Open File Dialog||00:00:00|
|Save File Dialog||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Advanced|
|Anchoring And Docking||00:00:00|
|Parsing An XML FIle||00:00:00|
|Additional Learning Resources||00:00:00|