About This CourseBeginner
Welcome to How To Vlog On YouTube!
Have you always wanted to Vlog but you just don’t know where to start?
Or maybe you have started your Vlog but you just don’t know how build a following?
Then this course is for you!
Here is what you will learn in our complete course:
By the time you are finished with our complete VLOGGING course, you will understand how to Vlog and upload your videos to YouTube instantly!
In our course, you will start by learning the basics of how to VLOG. I show you from scratch how to get started VLOGGING right away! After that you will learn which cameras to use, how to use them, how to edit your videos, how to upload your Vlog to youtube and so much more! You will also learn how to begin building a following, how to market your videos, uploading thumbnails, titles, descriptions, tags and more!
You will learn useful skills such as:
- Video Editing Using Some of the Most Popular Video Editing Software (Final Cut Pro, iMovie, and More!)
- Video Sharing and Uploading
- How to Build A Following on YouTube
- How To Create Cinematic Video/Videos
- How To Create Engaging VLOGS
- And so much more!
What are the requirements?
- You will need a camera for this course! A smart phone, webcam, really ANY camera will do to get started!
- You will also need a computer to edit your Vlog! I share FREE editing software with you in this course!
- Whether you are new to vlogging or more of an advanced vlogger this course takes you step by step on how to create high quality VLOGS!
What am I going to get from this course?
- By the end of our course you will be able to create your own HIGH QUALITY VLOGS and upload them to YouTube!
- You will also learn the skill of how to edit your Vlog, Promote Your Vlogs, and start to build a following on YouTube!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for you if your new to vlogging and want to start your own vlogging YouTube Channel!
- This course is also for you if you want to make your Vlogs better, learn how to edit, and upload to YouTube!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to put up your vlog on youtube.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to vlog on youtube.
Section 1 - How To Vlog On Youtube! Create, Edit And Publish Your Videos
Welcome To How To Vlog On Youtube! Create, Edit And Publish Your Videos
Quick Win: Create Your First Vlog With Me!
Vlogging Course Project: Get Feedback On Your Vlog From Me Personally!
Course Overview And Syllabus: How To Use This Course
Section 2 - Getting Started: How To Start Vlogging On A Shoe String Budget
What Is A Vlog? Vlogging 101
What Makes A Vlog A Vlog? Music, Transitions, B-roll And More!
Formatting Your Vlog: Beginning, Middle And End Of Vlogs
How Long Should Your Vlogs Be?
Section 3 - Vlogging Intermediate: Cameras, Equipment, And More!
Vlogging Intermediate: Cameras, Gear And Next Leveling Vlogging!
Camera Basics: What Kind Of Camera Do You Need For Vlogging? A Beginners Guide
Vlogging Camera’s Part 2
My Favorite Vlogging Camera: The Panasonic Gh5
My Bonus Cameras And Drone Setup!
What Other Equipment Do You Need?
What Other Equipment Do You Need: Part 2
What Other Equipment Do You Need: Part 3
What Other Equipment Do You Need: Part 4
How To Get Royaltee Free Music For Your Vlogs
How To Get Royalty Free Images And Videos For Your Vlogs
Section 4 - Vlogging Advanced: Editing, Uploading And Publishing Your Vlogs To Youtube!
Vlogging Advanced: How To Edit And Polish Your Vlogs!
What Computer And Editing Software Should You Use To Edit Your Vlogs?
Cinematic 101: How To Make Your Vlogs Stand Out
Final Cut Pro Editing Software 101: How To Get Started Editing With Final Cut
How I Edit My Vlogs: Part 2
Section 5 - Get Started With YouTube!
Introduction To Our Youtube Section: How To Upload And Build A Youtube Following
How To Start Your Youtube Channel
Opening Your YouTube Account
How To Build An Audience On YouTube From Scratch!
Section 6 - My Youtube Vlogs For 2018 And Beyond
My Personal Vlogs!
Section 7 - Extras: Vlogging Tips And Recommendations
Look Into The Lens
No Reviews found for this course.