About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Web application engineers
- IT managers
- Application developers
- Computer programmers
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the concepts of web application security
- Learn about threat modeling and risk management
- Implement authentication and authorization policies
- Prevent session management attacks
- Write and review codes for security testing
- Perform web application penetration testing
- Understand secure SDLC
- Learn cryptography
- The candidates opting to register for this course are required to have a minimum of two years of professional experience preferably in a cloud environment with strong knowledge of networking, operating systems, programming and open shell
This Official Mile2® cyber security certification training course covers everything you need to know about becoming a Certified Secure Web Application Engineer.
Students will learn about web application security, secure SDLC, OWASP TOP 10, risk management, threat modeling, authentication and authorization attacks, session management, security architecture, input validation and data sanitization.
This will also include AJAX security, insecurity code discovery and mitigation, application mapping, cryptography, and testing methodologies.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about web application security.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about becoming a Certified Secure Web Application Engineer.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Web Application Security||00:00:00|
|Secure Software Development Life Cycle||00:00:00|
|Open Web Application Security Project TOP 10||00:00:00|
|Authentication And Authorization Attacks||00:00:00|
|Input Validation And Data Sanitization||00:00:00|
|Insecurity Code Discovery And Mitigation||00:00:00|