About This Coursebeginner
If you were thinking of becoming a ‘Weight-Loss Coach’ for awhile, now it’s the time to do so!
In this course, you will learn the most important aspects of developing your own ‘Weight-Loss’ coaching business like developing short- and long-term strategies for ‘attracting’ new clients whilst learning how to structure ‘individual’ coaching sessions with your clients.
This course offers you an opportunity to understand the ‘perfect’ title for your own niche, how to work with clients on Skype, how to create ‘group’ coaching sessions both ‘online’ and ‘offline’, and how to increase your client’s motivation for their goals.
This course is for those who are developing their own coaching practice and wishes to work as a ‘Weight-Loss’ coach.
In this course, the student will learn:
- Types of ‘Emotional Eaters’
- How to structure your coaching sessions
- Facebook coaching as an alternative to coaching
- How to write and publish your own book within only a week or so
- How to ‘get known’ through social media
- and much more.
The BONUS lectures include:
- How to start charging more for your services
- 7 Powerful coaching questions, and
- When to quit your current job and start coaching full-time
Each lesson is created to be engaging and thought-provoking.
Most lectures are video-based, whereas a few lectures are text-typed for the purpose of studying the material at your own spare time. The course will teach you how to coach through Skype and Facebook, how to become an ‘expert’ in your field, and how to find your own clients both short- and long-term. After completing this course, you will feel more confident about running your own successful profitable ‘Weight-Loss’ coaching business.
What are the requirements?
- Desire to specialize in ‘Weight Loss’ Coaching
What Will I Learn?
- Start ‘Weight-Loss Coaching’ business either ‘online’ or ‘offline’
- Design specifically suited marketing plan for their coaching business
- Create and publish their own Kindle book
- Locate new coaching clients ‘online’
- Advise their coaching clients on nutrition, exercise, and action plan
- Coach on Skype, Facebook, via Emails, and so on
- Create own Facebook and LinkedIn groups
Who is the target audience?
- Coaches and Therapists who want to specialize in ‘Weight-Loss Coaching’
- Learners of ‘Coaching Business’
- Instructors who have a passion for ‘Coaching Online’
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to start a profitable business as a weight-loss coach.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about starting your weight-loss coaching business.
Section 1 - Introduction
Introduction: About The Course
Introduction: About Your Instructor
Section 2 - Building Your Weight Loss Coach Persona
Key Responsibilities Of The Coach
What’s The Best Title For Weight Loss Coaching?
Getting Clear On Your Mission And Vision
Who Is Your Ideal Client?
Create Your Statement Message
Do You Need Additional Qualifications?
Developing Your Coaching Plan
Section 3 - Types of Weight Loss Clients
3 Types Of Weight Loss Clients
How To Coach Female Clients
How To Work With Male Clients
How To Work With Very Busy Clients
Section 4 - What Do Your Clients Really Need?
The 3 Real Reasons Of Paying For Your Sessions
Common Reasons For Being Overweight
3 Types Of Emotional Eaters
Section 5 - Various Forms Of Coaching
Coaching From Your Office Versus Coaching Online
One-to-one Coaching Vs Group Coaching
Skype Or Google Hangouts Coaching
Section 6 - How To Give The Right Information To Your Client
How To Increase Your Client’s Motivation
Measuring Your Client’s Stress Levels
How To Overcome Cravings
How To Give The Right Information On Dieting And Exercising
Section 7 - How To Attract New Clients
Do You Need A Website?
How To Find New Clients On Facebook
How To Become Popular On Youtube?
Is It Possible To Find Clients On Twitter?
How To Attract New Clients On Linkedin
How To Create And Publish Your Own Kindle Book Within 7 Days
How To Get Known Through Magazines
Attracting Clients Through Follow-ups
Section 8 - How To Find Clients
Power Of Referral
Section 9 - Bonus Section
How To Start Charging More For Your Services?
7 Powerful Coaching Questions
When To Quit Your 9-To-5 Job And Start Coaching Full-Time?