About This CourseBeginner
It’s no secret that when you want to lose weight your motivation is just as important, if not more important than your diet.
We all know that staying motivated is important, but with so many distractions and obstacles out there, how do you do it correctly?
My “Motivation For Weight Loss” program is not some random program that makes huge promises and keep none. Instead, we will build your motivation game plan from scratch. This means coming up with individual weight loss goals, and then creating habits and an environment that fits your lifestyle.
Unfortunately, the internet is full of false health gurus that sell you all kinds of exercise plans and supplements that are overpriced and don’t work. This is why I wanted to create a video course that not only debunks the most common weight loss myths but also teaches everything you need to know to lose weight, get your dream body and live a healthier life.
Here’s what you will learn:
Setting The Right Goals
How To Set SMART Weight Loss Goals
- Using Small Daily Goals To Keep You On Track
- The Best Possible Mindset For Weight Loss
- How To Correctly Manage Your Expectations
Why Habit Matter
- How To Create New Habits For Better Weight Loss
- How To Stack Several Habits Into A Sequence
- How To Choose The Right Triggers
- How to create accountability for yourself and your progress
Creating The Right Environment For Weight Loss
- How To Organize Your Home For Weight Loss
- How To Organize Your Time For Weight Loss
- How To Limit Your Information Intake So You Don’t Get Overwhelmed By Information Overload
- How To Surround Yourself With The Eight People
How To Build Self-Discipline
- Learn How To Master Willpower
- 8 Steps To More Discipline
- How To Visualize Your Ideal Body For More Motivation
Overcoming Common Problems
- The Right Cheat Meals That Won’t Break Your Diet
- How To Track Your Progress Correctly
- 6 Psychological Hacks To Avoid Cravings
- 4 Meal Planning Tips To Avoid Cravings
All of these put together will give you the best possible set up to make sure you reach your goals. This is what this program focuses on. No gimmicks but science-based strategies that are proven to work.
This course is great for anyone and will help with weight loss over 50, fat loss for men and fat loss for women. It is ideal for your fat loss diet and fat loss plans to achieve weight loss mastery.
Who is this course for:
- Anyone wanting to lose weight long term
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about weight loss motivation.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about weight loss motivation.
Section 1 - Introduction
Introduction And What You Will Learn In The Course
Who Is This Course For
The Mental Struggle
Section 2 - How To Set Weight Loss Goals
Answering The ‘Why’
The Many Benefits Of Weight Loss
The Right Expectation Management
The Two Mindsets
Nothing Is Fixed
How To Set SMART Weight Loss Goals
The Importance Of Large And Small Goals
Section 3 - How To Create Effective Weight Loss Habits
What Are Habits?
Why Habits Matter
How To Build The Right (Weight Loss) Habit
How To Use Habit Stacking For More Progress
How To Choose The Right Trigger
Write Down Your Sequence
How To Create Accountability
Create Small Doable Goals Every Day
Section 4 - How To Create The Right Environment For Weight Loss
The Right Environment Introduction
What Is Your Environment, Anyways?
How To Organize Your Home For Weight Loss
How To Organize Your Time For Weight Loss
How To Limit Your Information Intake
How To Surround Yourself With The Right People
Section 5 - How To Build Self-Discipline
How To Visualize Your Ideal Body
The Role Of Stress In Motivation
The Motivation Problem
How To Master Willpower
8 Steps To Building Self-Discipline
Section 6 - How To Overcome Common Weight Loss Problems
How To Track Your Progress Correctly
Avoid The ‘What The Hell Effect’
Cheat Meals And Cheat Days
How To Take Smart Diet Breaks
Psychological Hacks To Avoid Cravings
Meal Planning Tips To Avoid Cravings
No Reviews found for this course.