About This Course
This course takes you step-by-step through the process of adding a shopping cart to your WordPress website and collecting money for your products or services — no prior e-commerce experience is necessary. The course is designed as a quick-start (about 60 minutes) introduction to the best WordPress shopping cart software, and covers about 90% of the out-of-the-box functionality.
Here is what you will learn:
- Shopping carts overview: WooCommerce may not be the best solution for you. We review some other options
- WooCommerce Review: we tour the software, developer documentation and available extensions
- Installing WooCommerce
- Products, Product Categories, and Product Images
- WooCommerce settings, shortcodes, and Shop page layouts
- PayPal configuration and checkout process
- Digital Downloads
- Flat-rate shipping
- WooCommerce product types, upsells, cross-sells, grouped products
- Product attributes and variations
- Advanced shipping methods
- Taxes and tax classes
- Coupons, Order Management, Inventory Management
- Product reviews, user roles, and more
- You should know some WordPress. If you don’t, the included bonus course “WordPress Essentials Complete” will fill you in
- WooCommerce is a free plugin. Some of the other solutions presented may have fees.
Who is the target audience?
- You want to receive online payments for your products or services, or run a membership site
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to build and design e-commerce websites the easy way using WordPress and WooCommerce.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about building e-commerce websites with WordPress and WooCommerce.
|Section 1 - Introduction To WordPress Shopping Carts|
|Choosing A WordPress Shopping Cart Plugin||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - WooCommerce Quick Start|
|Installing WooCommerce, WooCommerce Pages||00:00:00|
|Products, Product Categories & Images||00:00:00|
|WooCommerce Settings & Shop Page Layouts||00:00:00|
|Shop Page Shortcodes & WooCommerce Widgets||00:00:00|
|Checkout Process; PayPal Payment Gateway||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - WooCommerce Reference|
|Types Of Products, Upsells & Cross-sells, Grouped Products||00:00:00|
|Product Attributes & Variations; Layered Nav Widgets||00:00:00|
|Advanced Shipping, Shipping Classes, Bulk Product Editing||00:00:00|
|Taxes & Tax Classes||00:00:00|
|Order Management & Reporting||00:00:00|
|WooCommerce User Roles||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - WooCommerce Styling & Programming|
|Email Template Customization||00:00:00|
|WooCommerce Programming Basics: Hooks, Actions, Filters||00:00:00|
|WooCommerce CSS Styling, Theme Compatibility||00:00:00|