About This Course
In this course, you will learn presentation skills that will make your presentation even more effective by spending some advance time tailoring it for a specific audience. These skills will help you create a real connection with your audience and seize opportunities, big and small.
What you’ll learn:
- Customize takeaway hooks for your listeners
- Do additional research for a specific audience
- Customize your powerpoint slides
- Consider the sensibilities of the group you’re addressing
- Plan questions that are geared to a specific group
- Match the mood of the audience
- Recognize the signs of boredom
- Show empathy to make them know you’re tailoring to them
- Point out examples where you have tailored your presentation
- Show you’re meeting the audience’s needs when you ask for questions
- Give real-life uses they can relate to
Who this course is for:
- Sales professionals
- Business managers
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned effective presentation skills.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about effective presentation skills.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Introduction And Welcome||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Edit In Advance For A Specific Audience|
|Discover Your Audience’s Why And What||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Spot The Signs Your Audience Needs A Spark|
|Spot The Signs Your Audience Needs A Spark||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Be Prepared To Customize On The Fly|
|Be Prepared To Customize On The Fly||00:00:00|
|Downloadable Materials: Work The Crowd In Your Next Presentation||00:00:00|