About This CourseBeginner
Different isn’t necessarily difficult.
We encounter different types of people every day. Everyone is unique. However, broadly speaking everyone can be categorized into different types according to their preferences and how they use them.
This short course is a standalone course for anyone interested in understanding about different personality types. It will give you insights to your own preferences and how these build into your personality type.
Understanding preferences and how they are expressed will help you to appreciate differences, work with these and communicate better with others. It compliments other courses that explore emotional intelligence in more depth.
The course covers the Jungian Theory of Personality Types looking at how you prefer to get your energy (Extraversion / Introversion), how you take in information (Sensing / Intuition), and how you process information (Thinking / Feeling).
Jung’s work was further developed by Katharine Briggs and Isabel Briggs Myers to add a further dimension to look at how you choose to live your life (Judging / Perception).
You get the opportunity to look at the four preference scales and how you can work better with others who have different preferences to your own. You will become aware of the dynamics and patterns natural to each person’s way of seeing, thinking, feeling and responding to the world.
Every personality type has its own specific way of communicating. Through this course you will expand your understanding of personality and communication to build up better relationships with your team, your manager, your clients – in fact, anyone with whom your regularly interact with. You will learn how to build trust, establish rapport, and work comfortably and productively with any personality type.
What are the requirements?
- You will be a member of a team made up of a range of people.
- You will be a leader or a manager responsible for a number of projects involving people.
What will I learn?
- Learn how to distinguish between different personality types and choose the best communication method for each.
- Understand personality types with a focus on your type and how to work with others with different preferences
- Identify how different personality types are likely to react to situations
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to understand themselves better through self-awareness.
- Anyone interested in finding out about personality types and the best way to communicate with each.
- Anyone wanting to understand how others behave and how to best interact with them.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have understood the different personality types and how each play their role at work.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about different personality types at work.
Introduction To Understanding Personality Types At Work
Working With Personality Types
Assess Your Personality Type
The Four Behavioral Preferences
Determine Your Personality Type
Extraversion And Introversion
Sensing And Intuition
Thinking And Feeling
Judging And Perceiving
Working With Type
Working With Type Workbook
No Reviews found for this course.