About This Course
This course will teach you how to write a children’s story that kids will love. You will learn how to submit to children’s book publishers with confidence and even how to self-publish your own stories for children through Amazon, etc.
What we will cover in this course:
- Overview of the children’s writing genre
- How to use positive thinking and goals to begin your writing journey
- How to come up with ideas, characters, and plots for outstanding children’s stories
- Introduction to the many different genres of children’s books
- More advanced writing techniques that will mark you out as a professional
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to write a great children’s book.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about how to write a great children’s book.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Important Information Before You Start||00:00:00|
|The 5 Keys To Writing Success||00:00:00|
|Improve Your Aim||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Coming Up With Ideas|
|Section 3 - The Mechanics of Writing|
|Section 4 - Important Technical Issues|
|Point of View||00:00:00|
|Technical Issues : Language, Style And Description||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Types Of Children's Books|
|Picture Books – One||00:00:00|
|Picture Books – Two||00:00:00|
|Picture Books – Three||00:00:00|
|Young Adult Novels||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Advanced Fiction Techniques|
|Show, Don’t Tell||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Conclusion|