Report Writing Made Simple
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of report writing and how to increase its impact by understanding its purpose and knowing what to include in your executive summary.
About This Coursebeginner
This course will take you through the process of business report writing – step by step. You’re going to learn how to shave hours, days or even weeks off the report writing process through intelligent planning. You’ll also discover a miraculous technique that will completely revolutionize how you go about structuring your reports.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to take the pain out of planning and the sweat out of structuring
- How to win readers over with an executive summary that is powerfully persuasive
- How to stand out from the crowd with a report that looks as good as it reads
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who’s never written a business report before and doesn’t know where to start
- Anyone who lacks confidence in their report writing skills – either because they’ve never been formally trained in report writing or because they’re not getting the results they want from their reports
- This course is not for students writing college reports. The emphasis is on writing reports in a business or bureaucratic context.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned report writing.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about report writing.
How To Get The Most Out Of This Course
Activity: Download Your Course Workbook
Introduction To Preparing For Success
How To Shave Hours Off Your Research So You Can Get Down To Writing
Why Are You Writing? The Purpose Of A Business Report
Three Questions You Must Ask Before You Start Writing Your Report
Preparing For Success: Key Points To Remember
Activity: Reflective Learning Exercise On Preparing For Success
Introduction To Picking A Winning Format
How To Make Sure You Deliver A Report That Meets Everyone’s Expectations
What Goes Where? The Various Sections Of A Report
The Most Important Part Of Any Report: The Executive Summary
Report Formats: Key Points To Remember
Activity: Reflective Learning Exercise On Picking A Winning Format
Introduction To Planning And Presentation
This Is Gold Dust – Never Sweat Over Structure Again With This 5-Minute Technique
How To Make Your Writing Flow 1: Powerful Paragraphs
How To Make Your Writing Flow 2: Ordering Paragraphs Logically
Activity: Put These Topic Sentences In The Correct Order
How To Make Your Writing Flow 3: Ordering Your Sentences
How To Help Your Reader Home In On What’s Most Relevant
What’s The Most Appropriate Writing Style For A Report?
Planning And Presenting Your Ideas Powerfully: Key Points To Remember
Activity: Reflective Learning Exercise On Planning And Presenting Your Ideas
Introduction To Polishing And Proofing Your Report
Design Tips For Report Writers
Polishing And Proofing Your Report
Proofing And Polishing: Key Points To Remember
Activity: Reflective Learning Exercise On Polishing And Proofing Like A Pro
No Reviews found for this course.