About This Course
Create fantastic apps on iOS and Android at the same time using Xamarin Forms 2.0!
Your apps will be created in a single project with shared code. That code is in C#, the easiest and most popular code around!
- No Java to learn (Android).
- No Swift to learn (iOS).
You will go from beginner to completely proficient in Xamarin Forms 2.0. NO OTHER COURSE takes you so easily through the process and in so much detail!
Forget the $2000 fee at Xamarin University, get the same information here for a fraction of the cost!
By the time you’re done with this course you will have 2 apps you can publish on the Apple App And Google Play Stores (and Windows Phone if you like!).
All those platforms are covered by a Single codebase! What’s more I even show you how to install Google Ads so you can make money from your apps!
This course is for you if you want to:
- Learn the Xamarin Forms 2.0 development process – from complete beginner to proficient app developer
- Get paid $100 – $150 per hour to make apps for paying clients
- Create your own wildly popular apps
- See the whole development process as it really is.
- Have a real app you can publish under your own account
This course is not for you if:
- You are an expert in Xamarin (but it may help if you don’t know Forms!)
What software do you need?
- Xamarin studio (Free starter edition or Free business trial available).
- A PC or Mac
Do you need experience?
- No. I assume you are a complete beginner to Xamarin development
What makes this course different?
- It reveals the true nature of app development – an involved process with many design and usability iterations.
- This course allows you to code at the speed of light with the power of Xamarin Forms 2.0.
- This alone dramatically cuts down development time and allows you to produce high value cross platform apps so much faster than the traditional way.
The extras you get when taking this course:
- Learn all about SQLite databases (necessary for every app you will ever make)
- Learn shared settings, native to each platform
- A good basic grounding in Xamarin app development (and the C# language)
- 2 Apps you can publish under your own name (I give away all rights to the source code FREE in this course)
What will I learn?
- Use Xamarin Forms like a professional
- Use SQLite Databases in a cross-platform manner
- Use shared settings in a cross-platform manner
- Know how to use XAML and Code Behind XAML
- Know how to implement 2 way data binding in Xamarin Forms
What are the requirements?
- A PC or Mac (Xamarin runs on both – a Mac is needed if you want to run the iOS project)
- An internet connection
- NO programming experience is required!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners should take this course
- Intermediates who want to learn Xamarin Forms should take this course
- Those familiar with Xamarin Forms should not take this course
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned advanced knowledge about Xamarin forms.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Xamarin Forms.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Setup|
|Update May 2016 – Xamarin Now Free!||00:00:00|
|Xamarin Setup On A Mac||00:00:00|
|Xamarin Setup On A PC: Visual Studio||00:00:00|
|Linking Xamarin On A Mac To Xamarin On A PC (Optional)||00:00:00|
|The Difference Between Xamarin Studio On Mac / PC And Visual Studio||00:00:00|
|When To Use Xamarin Forms And When Not To Use It||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - How Xamarin Forms Apps Should Be Architected|
|Understanding The Model View ViewModel (MVVM) Paradigm||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - QuickStart Hello World Xamarin Forms App|
|Creating A Xamarin Forms Project “Hello World”||00:00:00|
|Setting Up Xamarin iOS And Android Simulators And Running “Hello World”||00:00:00|
|Changing Our Home Screen Layout And Elements||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Create A Cross Platform "Just Do It x 1" App|
|Introduction To Just Do It x 1||00:00:00|
|Carving Out Our App Niche||00:00:00|
|Creating The XAML Graphical Elements Of Our App||00:00:00|
|Writing The Core App Code – Using User Preferences To Store Data||00:00:00|
|How To Add Google Admob Ads To A Xamarin Forms App||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Create A Cross Platform "Just Do It x 10" App: Part 1|
|Introduction To Just Do It X 10||00:00:00|
|Just Do It X 10 App Design And First Page XAML||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Create A Cross Platform "Just Do It x 10" App: Part 2|
|What Is An SQLite Database And Why Use It?||00:00:00|
|Installing A Nuget Component To Handle Database Operations||00:00:00|
|Database Access Code – How To Get A Cross Platform SQLite Database Connection||00:00:00|
|Database Access Code – How To Insert, Delete And Fetch Items||00:00:00|
|How To Create A Data Model||00:00:00|
|How To Insert Database Items Into A List View||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Create A Cross Platform "Just Do It x 10" App: Part 3|
|How To Open A New Page, View Controller Or Activity In Xamarin Forms||00:00:00|
|Creating The XAML Layout Of The Edit Task Screen||00:00:00|
|How To Bind Variables Two Ways In Xamarin Forms||00:00:00|
|Saving The Edited Task To The Database||00:00:00|