About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Students or complete beginners interested in learning more about Yin yoga
- Yin can be a meditative practice for most – this is a great way to start developing your meditation practice
- Teachers wanting to learn more about modifying poses for their students
What you’ll learn:
- Equipping you with the tools and knowledge to start your own Yin yoga home practice
- Learn how to modify or adjust different poses to best suit you and your needs
- Giving you the confidence to attend a full Yin yoga class and/ or create your own Yin yoga sequence/ class
- What Yin yoga is, how it is different to other forms of yoga and how to practice
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Yin yoga targets the connective tissues, such as the fascia, which supports the joints. This can help with joint health, mobility and range of motion – the reason Yin yoga often is referred to as ‘Yoga of the Joints’. It calms the nervous system by engaging the parasympathetic nervous system. This switches off our ‘fight or flight’ response, reducing feelings of anxiousness, stress and overwhelm.
This course is designed for complete beginners either new to yoga or Yin yoga, or those students wanting to dive a little deeper into Yin yoga. The course will give you the confidence and knowledge to start or expand on your Yin yoga practice.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basics of Yin Yoga.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Yin Yoga.
|Section 1 - Introduction To Yin Yoga|
|What is Yin Yoga?||00:00:00|
|What are Meridians?||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Yin Yoga Poses|
|Melting Heart Pose||00:00:00|
|Toe Squat Pose||00:00:00|
|Half Butterfly Pose||00:00:00|
|Cat Pulling Its Tail||00:00:00|
|The Dragon Poses||00:00:00|
|Happy Baby Pose||00:00:00|
|Reclining Twists (including Twisted Roots Pose)||00:00:00|
|The Swan Poses||00:00:00|
|Sphinx And Seal Poses||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Breath Work|
|Alternative Nostril Breathing||00:00:00|
|Humming Bee Breath||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Meditation|
|Section 5 - Yin Yoga Classes|
|Yoga For The Liver And Gall Bladder Meridians||00:00:00|
|Yoga For The Kidney And Bladder Meridians||00:00:00|
|Yoga For the Spleen and Stomach Meridians||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Yin Yoga Flows|
|Stress Release Flow||00:00:00|
|Flow For Lower Back Relief||00:00:00|