About This CourseBeginner
Our Professional Yoga Teacher Training Course is based on Hatha Yoga.
If you are a yoga enthusiast and looking to start a new career teaching yoga, then this course will provide you with all of the information necessary.
If you have been practicing yoga for a long time, then you will find that this course takes an in-depth look at the benefits of each posture as well as providing tips for alignment and the breath. If you are new to yoga, we strongly recommend that you take the time to learn all of the postures detailed here and to study yoga, practicing each day ensuring ease and proficiency before considering starting your own yoga class.
By living it yourself, your experience and enthusiasm will be far-reaching. It’s useful to have a good understanding of anatomy and physiology and be prepared to adapt postures where necessary, not every student will be flexible and in full health, so take the time to learn how to adapt specific postures so that the student can still gain the benefits of the pose.
Teaching yoga provides many benefits on a personal level – it’s a satisfying and fulfilling career and importantly, you are able to witness the development of your students as they improve their health and well-being. Careful monitoring of the students’ movements and alignment throughout the session, helps them to avoid injury.
Teaching yoga requires dedication and commitment. The role of a yoga teacher is an important one, it affords you the opportunity of being able to shape the lives of others in a truly holistic manner and to bear witness to your students’ progression.
As a career, it provides a great deal of satisfaction and reward as you see your students, initially challenged by the stresses of day-to-day life, metamorphosing into confident, supple and tranquil individuals.
Our easy to learn modules include:
- What is Yoga
- Anatomy And Physiology
- Breathing Techniques
- Standing Yoga Postures
- Seated Yoga Poses
- Supine And Prone Postures
- Twists And Backbends
- Class Management
- Summary And Final Assessment
What are the requirements?
- The great thing is that there are no pre requirements are needed to take the course, just an internet connection, a pen, notebook and open mind and heart!
- This course is for anyone that wants to learn Yoga and then build a business teaching Yoga to others
What will I learn?
- Confidently be able to do & teach Standing Yoga Postures
- Confidently be able to do & teach Sitting Yoga Poses
- Understand & Do Supine & Prone Postures
- Understand Anatomy & Physiology
- Learn about the Endocrine System, Glands & Hormones
- Learn & Do Inverted Poses & Twists & Backbends
- Understand Breathing Techniques
- Complete a Full & Final Assessment for Accreditation with IICT
- Build their own business teaching Yoga
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with an interest in Yoga who wishes to teach others and make a rewarding & fulfilling career from being a Yoga Teacher
- Those that already have knowledge of Yoga and want to expand it further
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to be a yoga teacher.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the basics of being a yoga teacher.
Your Complete Professional Yoga Teacher Training Course Manual
Module 1: What Is Yoga?
Module 2: Anatomy And Physiology
Module 3: Hormones, Glands And Endocrine System
Module 4: Breathing Techniques
Module 5: Standing Yoga Postures
Module 6: Seated Yoga Poses
Module 7: Supine And Prone Postures
Module 8: Inverted
Module 9: Twists And Backbends
Module 10: Class Management
Module 11: Summary And Final Assessment