About This Course
In this YouTube Marketing course, you will learn everything to get started! Whether you run your own business, or helping someone else’s businesses, or want to learn an in-demand skill that can help you get hired, this is the perfect Youtube course for you!
You are here because you want to use YouTube to grow your business or brand, right?
With modern YouTube Marketing techniques, you can find new customers, boost your conversions, and ultimately increase your revenue.
What will you learn in this YouTube course?
- 6 ways to create a marketing funnel with YouTube
- Optimize your YouTube channel and videos for views & conversions
- Learn the types of videos you should create for your audience
- Create YouTube ads to promote your brand
- Retarget your own website visitors with your YouTube ads
- Place your YouTube ads on your competitor’s channels & videos
- Starting your own YouTube channel
- How to do YouTube keyword research
- Grow your channel with YouTube analytics
- How to make better videos
- And so much more!
Why should you take this YouTube Marketing course?
Phil Ebiner, instructor of this course, has been using YouTube to grow his own small business. Since less than 5 years, he’s grown it to a 7-figure business, using YouTube as a primary method to get new customers.
From Phil: In this course, I’ll show you all of my exact strategies to grow my YouTube channel and business. There are no secrets I don’t share with you. You will learn all of my techniques in this course.
What are the requirements?
- You should have a YouTube channel (if you don’t, we’ll show you how to do it in the course)
- You should have a Google Adwords account (so you can follow along with the YouTube Advertising section)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Grow your own business & brand with YouTube
- Learn real-world marketing funnels that can be set up with YouTube
- Increase your revenue & get more customers with YouTube
- Optimize your YouTube channel to get more views and conversions
- Create YouTube Ad campaigns to promote your brand & products
- Retarget you website visitors with YouTube ads
- Place your video ads on competitor’s YouTube channels or specific videos
- Make better videos with bonus video production lessons
Who is the target audience?
- YouTubers looking to grow their own brand and business
- Businesses wanting to grow their brand and increase revenue with YouTube
- Marketers who want to learn how to do modern video marketing on YouTube
- Small businesses, online teachers, side hustlers, e-commerce businesses, and anyone else who wants to grow their business with YouTube
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about youtube marketing and how to grow your business.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about youtube marketing and how to grow your business.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Welcome To The Course||00:00:00|
|Why You Need To Be On Youtube||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - YouTube Marketing Funnels|
|YouTube Funnel Idea 1: The Direct Sale||00:00:00|
|YouTube Funnel Idea 2: The Soft Sale||00:00:00|
|YouTube Funnel Idea 3: The Email Marketing Funnel||00:00:00|
|YouTube Funnel Idea 4: The Subscriber Funnel||00:00:00|
|YouTube Funnel Idea 5: YouTube Ad Revenue||00:00:00|
|YouTube Funnel Idea 6: Promoting Your Videos||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Optimize Your Videos For Views And Conversions|
|Get More Views With Better SEO||00:00:00|
|What Types Of Videos Should You Create?||00:00:00|
|Why Do Subscribers Matter?||00:00:00|
|Get More Subscribers With A Gleam.io Giveaway||00:00:00|
|Where Should You Put Links?||00:00:00|
|Make Sure You Have Calls To Action||00:00:00|
|Internal Linking: What’s That?||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - YouTube Ads|
|Types Of Ads On YouTube||00:00:00|
|Chart: YouTube Ad Types||00:00:00|
|The Quick And Easy Way To Create Youtube Ads / Promotions||00:00:00|
|Advanced Youtube Ads Part 1: Set Up Your Ad Campaign||00:00:00|
|Advanced Youtube Ads Part 2: Choose Who Sees Your Ad Including Retargeting||00:00:00|
|Advanced YouTube Ads Part 3: Choose Where Your Ad Shows Up||00:00:00|
|Advanced YouTube Ads Part 4: Design your Ad||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Starting A YouTube Channel|
|Introduction To The YouTube Basics Lessons||00:00:00|
|Start Your YouTube Channel||00:00:00|
|Design And Add Channel Art||00:00:00|
|Add Your Channel Description||00:00:00|
|Customize Your Channel Layout||00:00:00|
|Increase YouTube Subscriptions By 400%||00:00:00|
|Add A YouTube Channel Trailer||00:00:00|
|Verify Your Channel And More Important Settings||00:00:00|
|Upload Defaults, Featured Content And Branding||00:00:00|
|Uploading A Video: Titles, Descriptions, Thumbnails And Tags||00:00:00|
|YouTube Keyword Research||00:00:00|
|Adding YouTube Cards And End Screens||00:00:00|
|YouTube SEO: Watch Time vs. View Count||00:00:00|
|The Community Tab||00:00:00|
|Going Live On YouTube||00:00:00|
|Free Music Library On YouTube||00:00:00|
|Spy On Your Competitors With Social Blade||00:00:00|
|TubeBuddy Tutorial: Optimize Your YouTube Experience||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Make Better Videos|
|It’s All About Video Quality||00:00:00|
|What You Need To Make A Great Video||00:00:00|
|What Type Of Video Should You Make?||00:00:00|
|How To Come Up With Great Video Ideas||00:00:00|
|Planning Your Video||00:00:00|
|Does Equipment Matter?||00:00:00|
|Editing Application Recommendations||00:00:00|
|How To Expose Your video||00:00:00|
|How To Compose Your Video||00:00:00|
|Getting the Right Shot||00:00:00|
|Choosing A Background||00:00:00|
|Phil’s Home Office Video Setup||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Conclusion|
|Thank You And What’s Next?||00:00:00|