Rank Your YouTube Videos Higher In Search Using Tubebuddy
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of using Tubebuddy to boost your YouTube videos to a higher search ranking and increase the number of your viewers and subscribers.
About This Coursebeginner
We are full-time YouTubers and YouTube mentors. Over ninety percent of the traffic that comes to our YouTube channel, called Essetino Artists – feel free to look it up, comes from people finding our videos in the search engines of YouTube and Google.
We often tell our clients that the number two key factor for successfully growing your channel is understanding YouTube SEO and how to properly optimize your YouTube videos for the search. Number one is having good quality content.
Learning how to do keyword research for your YouTube videos doesn’t sound very sexy, but it’s a significant skill to invest in because once you’ve mastered it, your videos will be shown to more people and specifically those you want to reach – you get to leverage the traffic from YouTube and Google at no added cost to you.
In this course, you will learn practical steps for how to properly optimize your YouTube videos for the search engines so you can get more organic traffic to your YouTube channel.
Here are the steps you’ll learn:
- How to do keyword research using Tubebuddy’s Keyword tool, and why that matters
- How to come up with an effective title for your videos that is both optimized for the search engines and attention-grabbing
- How to choose the right tags to further optimize your YouTube video.
- What to put your video description to further optimize your YouTube video.
- Additional YouTube SEO tips like how the filename of your video plays a role in optimizing your video.
- and more!
What you’ll learn:
- The exact YouTube SEO steps we use to rank our videos on the first page of results.
- How to come up with titles, tags and description for your videos, which will help you rank
- How to do keyword research using Tubebuddy’s keyword tool.
- Practical examples of optimizing different YouTube videos so you can understand the thinking behind choosing a good keyword phrase to rank for.
DISCLAIMER: Please note this course and instructor does NOT guarantee that you will ‘rank your videos fast’ after implementing these strategies because there are many other variables that play a role in ranking your YouTube videos higher in search, i.e. the industry you’re in, how often you publish videos, how long your channel has been active for, whether you have good quality content, etc. Watch the ‘Keep in Mind’ lecture in the Introduction for more info.
Who this course is for:
- You’re on YouTube and want to grow your views and subscribers organically.
- You want to improve how your YouTube videos are ranking in the YouTube and Google search results.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to use Tubebuddy with YouTube.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about using Tubebuddy to get higher ranking videos on YouTube.
Why I’m Qualified To Teach This
Keep In Mind
Don’t Skip: How To Get The Most Out Of This Course
What Is Tubebuddy
Why Use Tubebuddy
How To Get Tubebuddy
Overview Of Steps For YouTube SEO
How To Find Your Main Keyword Phrase
Coming Up With Your Video Title
How To Come Up With Your Video Tags
Update: Copying Tags From Tubebuddy – Button Has Moved!
Optimize Your Video Descriptions
Your Video Filename Matters
How To Grab Your Replay Link For The Description
YouTube Keyword Research Example One: Interview Video
YouTube Keyword Research Example Two: Design Tutorial
YouTube Keyword Research Example Three: Spotify For Artists Tutorial
YouTube Keyword Research Example Four: Artist Website Video
How To See Your Ranking Position For Each Tag Used In Your Video
What Makes A Good YouTube Thumbnail That Gets Clicks?
Designing Your Thumbnail Using Tubebuddy
YouTube SEO Checklist And Additional Resources
No Reviews found for this course.