Learn The Fundamentals Of MySQL Database Development
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of MySQL, as well as database development techniques with MySQL Server and MySQL Workbench.
About This Coursebeginner
MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. With its proven performance, reliability, and ease-of-use. MySQL has become the leading database choice for web-based applications, used by high profile web properties including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. All you need is a Windows machine and we will walk through setting up an environment, to creating a database, creating your first table and writing queries. We will also explore best practices in database development using MySQL Database Server and will be building a small school management system database.
This is a complete course with over 5 hours of premium content, all put together to ensure that you get up and running with becoming a Database Developer. I will take you through various scenarios and techniques to write queries, build a database and further administrate. By the time you have finished the course, you will have moved around in MySQL Workbench so much that it will become second nature for you when building a MySQL Database. This will put your new learned skills into practical use and impress your boss and coworkers.
What you’ll learn:
- Basic database design (Tables, Columns, Data Types, Primary Keys, Foreign Keys, Normalization)
- How to use and install and MySQL Workbench
- SELECT Statements: Queries against single tables (Filtering, Ordering, Grouping)
- DELETE: How to remove data from a database
- INSERT INTO: How to insert data into a table
- UPDATE: How to update existing data
- Overall Database Development best practices
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with absolutely no experience in database
- If you are already comfortable with basic database operations
- If you feel a bit ‘rusty’ and need to refresh your knowledge
- If you want to understand design principles in database development
- If you are looking to learn a new Database Management System
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned database development techniques.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the fundamentals of MySQL.
Introduction to MySQL Server and Databases
Resources For MySQL Database Development
Download and Install MySQL Server and MySQL Workbench
Connect And Create A Database
Drop Or Remove Database
Insert Data Into The Table With SQL Script
Insert Data Into the Table With Workbench
Select Data From The Table With SQL Script
Select Data With Filters
Update Data In The Table
Delete Data From The Table
Reverse Engineer Database Into Model
Forward Engineer Data Model Into Database
What Are Relationships, Foreign Keys And Normalization
Create Relationships With Data Modelling
Create Relationships With Workbench Table Design Tool
Insert Records In Related Tables
Run Queries on Related Tables (Inner Joins)
Left, Right And Cross Joins
Grouping Data using SQL GROUP BY Clause
SQL AVG Aggregate Function
SQL COUNT Aggregate Function
SQL MIN And MAX Aggregate Functions
SQL SUM Aggregate Function
Splitting Groups Using HAVING Clause
No Reviews found for this course.