About This Course
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute Italian”. The aim of this course is to make Italian accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or “aptitude” for learning.
My method for teaching Italian is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the Italian language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to Italy, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want. There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practice what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
What are the requirements?
- I created this course assuming you know nothing about language learning or Italian. There are no technical terms or prerequisites for this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- How does the method work? In this course, I’ve broken down the learning process into stages. I understand that the main aim of any language learner is to be able to speak and understand the language as quickly as possible so the first stage is to give you the most useful words in Italian and show you how to put them together into phrases. This gets you speaking straight away and you’ll be learning to say things that you’re actually going to need to say.
- The structure of any language is called its ‘grammar’ and I’ll explain all this in a simple and easy to understand manner, and by knowing the structure you’ll be able to talk about anything you want. At the same time I’ll constantly be adding new vocabulary and showing you techniques to remember it all.
- Minimum input – Maximum output
- You will be taught only small amounts of information but what you will then be able to do with that information is incredible.
- “Give a man a fish; he’ll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish; he’ll eat for a lifetime”
- Rather than being given set phrases as it what normally happens when learning a foreign language, you will be shown the structure of the language enabling you to form your own phrases and sentences and have meaningful conversations instead of simply reciting what you have memorized. This again goes back to “minimum input – maximum output” Learning the structure of a language requires less time and effort than memorizing enough set phrases for you to be able to express yourself in any situation. I’ll show you how to use the language so you’ll be able to communicate in any new situation, not just ones for which you have practiced.
Who is the target audience?
- If you’re a complete beginner to Italian or you have struggled to learn a language in the past, then this course is perfect for you.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned basic Italian.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about basic Italian.
|Introduction To The Course|
|Italian In Just Three Minutes?||00:00:00|
|Section 1 - Lesson 1|
|Section 2 - Lesson 2|
|Section 3 - Lesson 3|
|Section 4 - Lesson 4|
|Section 5 - Lesson 5|
|Section 6 - Lesson 6|
|Section 7 - Lesson 7|
|Section 8 - Lesson 8|
|Section 9 - Lesson 9|
|Section 10 - Bonus|
|Italian Course 1 Vocabulary Expansion Sheets And Other Resources||00:00:00|