Effective Date: May 25th, 2018.
1. Personally Identifiable Information We Collect and How We Use It.
If you request to receive company or product information, or request information about specific Services, or provide comments about Services, you will be asked to provide contact information so that we can complete your request. We use this Site Information to fulfill your request. We may also use this Site Information to send you additional information about our Services or Courses on the Site that you may be interested in.
Some of the Services require that you become a registered user and create a user account. This will require that you provide certain personally identifiable information, that may include (but not be limited to) your name, e-mail address, as well as telephone and address information.
You allow us to use this personally identifiable Site Information to register you to use the Services, enroll in Courses, and otherwise provide you with the Services; verify your authority to enter the Site and access the Courses and Services; notify you of updates; improve the content and general administration of the Site and the Services; provide you with notices regarding the Services and other services that you have purchased or may wish to purchase in the future.
You also consent to our providing this personally identifiable information to Instructors as part of the Course Information when you enroll in a Course. Instructors will use this Course Information to provide the Course to you. Instructors may have other users for Course Information. It is your responsibility when you enroll in a Course to confirm what uses the Instructor will make of your personally identifiable Course Information. Shenpire Group LLC does not control these uses by Instructors.
2. Other Information We Collect and How We Use It.
Shenpire Group LLC may also automatically collect and analyze Site Information about your general usage of the Site, Services and Courses. We might track your usage patterns to see what features of the Site, Services and Courses you commonly use, Site traffic volume, frequency of visits, type and time of transactions, type of browser, browser language, IP address and operating system, and statistical information about how you use the Services and Courses. We only collect, track and analyze such Site Information in an aggregate manner that does not personally identify you. This aggregate data may be used to assist us in operating the Site and the Services and provided to other third parties to enable them to better understand the operation of the Services, and improve their Course offerings, but such information will be in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable data.
Instructors may collect non-personally identifiable Course Information in connection with your participation in Courses. This Course Information may include, but not be limited to, your interaction with the Instructor and other Users, comments you leave on Course forums, answers or essays you submit to satisfy Course requirements, and so forth. As noted above, it is your responsibility to review the Instructor’s policy in connection with all Course Information and decide whether or not you want to provide such Course Information.
We recognize the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete such information. Children under the age of 13 may not register for an account or register for or purchase Courses. Individuals under the age of 18 may only use the Services with the involvement, supervision, and approval or a parent or legal guardian.
4. Disclosure of Information.
Course Information may be used.
5. Data Retention.
We retain Site Information and the personal data we process on behalf of Users for as long as needed to provide the Services. We will retain and use this personal Site Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements with Users, and/or the period required by laws in applicable jurisdictions. Please see the sections above for how Course Information may be used.
6. Updating, Correcting and Deleting Your Information; Opt-out.
If you believe that Shenpire Group LLC has incorrect Site Information or Course Information that was provided as part of the Services, you may use the Services to correct, amend, or delete that information. You may also contact us by e-mailing our customer support at [email protected] We can only alter Course Information that was initially provided to us; you need to contact the Instructor for other purposes. Alternatively, you may send a letter with your requested changes, corrections or deletions to the following address:
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. #328
Orange, CA 92865
From time to time, we may send you emails about Course or new or modified Services that we believe might interest you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving
these materials, you may follow the unsubscribe procedure provided in the email.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Shenpire Group LLC employs procedural and technological measures to protect your personally identifiable information. These measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We may use software, secure socket layer technology (SSL) encryption, password protection, firewalls, internal restrictions and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. However, Shenpire Group LLC cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat these measures or use your personally identifiable information for improper purposes. Therefore, you should be aware that when you voluntarily display or distribute personally identifiable information, that information could be collected and used by others. Shenpire Group LLC is not responsible for the unauthorized use by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available publicly.
8. Links to Other Websites.
The Site, Services and in particular the Courses, may provide links to third party web sites or resources not associated with us and over which we do not have control (“External Web Sites”). Such links do not constitute an endorsement by Shenpire Group LLC of the External Web Sites, the content displayed therein, or the persons or entities associated therewith. You acknowledge that Shenpire Group LLC is only providing these links as a convenience, and cannot be responsible for the content of such External Web Sites.
9. Material Changes.
10. Contact Us.
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. #328
Orange, CA 92865
11. GDPR Terms.
Our identity and contact information is as follows:
Shenpire Group LLC dba SkillSuccess.com located at 1442 E. Lincoln Ave #328, Orange, CA 92865. Email: [email protected].
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Shenpire Group LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information:
- Performance of a contract. We may need to collect and use your personal information, as applicable, to perform our contractual obligations.
- Legal Compliance. We may collect and use your information in connection with legal obligations to which we are subject. These legal obligations include, but are not limited to, any and all applicable (i) federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations, (ii) court orders, or (iii) consent decrees.
We may use information that we collect about you, including personal information, to:
- Provide Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products, our partner’s products, and our services to you; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes. We use the payment information you provide to us in order to alert you of past, current, and upcoming charges, to allow us to present the purchase history to you, and to perform internal finance processes, such as looking the status of a credit card charge. In the event of a credit card dispute, we also share account information with your bank to verify the legitimacy of a charge.
- Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, our partner’s products, our services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Service related communications. We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the products or services are working properly. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
- Promotional. Subject to your opt-out preference, we may send you emails about new product features or other news about SkillSuccess.com or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the applicable email or sending us a request at [email protected]
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Advertising. Subject to your opt-out preferences, we may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our services and other sites.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent. Please read all online agreements carefully before accepting them.
12. Job Alert Email Terms.
If you opt in for email job alerts, we will send you job alerts via the email you provided. We partner with third-party vendors that provide job listings. We will share your email address and job-related preferences with the vendor that we use to send you email job alerts. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason.