About This Course
Hello and welcome to “3 Minute German – Course 2” The aim of this course is to make German accessible to anybody regardless of age, educational background or “aptitude” for learning. This course leads on from “3 Minute German – Course 1” and new language structures are introduced to enable you to communicate in more situations when on holiday abroad.
My method for teaching German is simple but effective. It works for anybody, no matter what your requirements. I have been teaching foreign languages for over ten years and I’ve taught a wide range of students of all ages and backgrounds, including students with learning difficulties, so I know my method is accessible to absolutely anyone, with no exception.
With this course, it’s almost as if you have your very own language tutor at your beck and call. Take it with you wherever you are and have a quick listen to one of the lessons whenever you find yourself with three minutes to spare. You will be amazed at how much your language skills will develop after just a few minutes a day of study. You will start to learn the German language in a simple, logical and fun way.
You will learn a variety of words that you will learn to put together to form sentences that will be useful in any visit to Germany or any other German speaking country, and you’ll learn how to put the words together to form sentences, saying exactly what you want.
There is ample opportunity throughout the course to practise what you’ve learnt, and structured repetition ensures you’ll never forget what you’ve learnt.
What Are The Requirements?
- Before taking this course, make sure you are confident with all the words and phrases you learnt in “3 Minute German Course 1”
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn some useful question phrases you can use in lots of situations.
- Learn some verbs and start to add different structures to your language.
- Learn some time phrases, money phrases and mealtime phrases to add more details to your German.
- Learn to tell the time in German.
- Learn how to book a taxi in German.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for aimed at anybody who has already completed the “3 Minute German – Course 1” and would like to progress further.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned more about the German language.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your German language skills!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Recap Translations And Vocabulary Expansion Sheet||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Lesson 10|
|Section 3 - Lesson 11|
|Section 4 - Lesson 12|
|Section 5 - Lesson 13|
|Section 6 - Lesson 14|
|Section 7 - Lesson 15|
|Section 8 - Lesson 16|
|Section 9 - Lesson 17|
|Section 10 - Section 18|