Learn Ableton Live In A Day – Complete Production Course
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of music production like creating, producing, and mastering the different sections using Ableton Live.
About This CourseBeginner
This course will show you how to create a full song and learn all of the parts of Ableton Live when producing music, even without any prior knowledge.
Created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who want to expand their knowledge within Ableton Live software. We are covering all of the different parts in Ableton Live such as Clip Envelopes, Automation, Warping Modes and Session/Arrangement View.
What you’ll learn:
- How to create a full track from scratch in ableton
- Create different presets and favourites in the browser section for a quick workflow
- Show how the different controls works and why you should use them
- Using ableton live as a music production software
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take your knowledge to a whole new level. I will show you step-by-step how to create a full music production with Ableton Live and Effects Like EQ and Reverbs.
Who this course is for:
- If you own a computer and want to learn producing music in the box
- Beginner music producers who wants to learn creating full music productions in Ableton live
- If you’ve never produced music and want to learn how to quickly make music & full productions
- New users who has never used Ableton live
- Already well established ableton live users who wants to learn a new perspective of producing music
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned music production using Ableton Live.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the music production using Ableton Live.
Section 1 - Introduction
How To Get Ableton Live For Free
Overview Of Ableton Live 10
Backing Up Your Sounds, Projects And Your Computer Files
Section 2 - Ableton Live Explained
Session View – Part 1
Session View – Part 2
Warping And Warp Modes
Section 3 - Tracks And Automation
MIDI Editing And Warping
Section 4 - Effects And Preferences
EQ And Filtering
Delay And Reverb
Section 5 - Creating A Full Track And Exporting
Creating A Full Track – Part 1
Creating A Full Track – Part 2
Creating A Full Track – Part 3
Creating A Full Track – Part 4
Creating A Full Track – Part 5
Exporting And Saving The Track
No Reviews found for this course.