This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Adobe Audition and Premiere, increase the quality of voice recordings utilizing the tools of the program, correct mistakes in video production by mixing, enhancing, and replacing problem audio, and understand how Audition and Premiere function together.Read more.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Someone wanting to increase the quality of their own narrations or voice overs for video
- An Adobe creative cloud user wanting to add new skills to their toolbelt
- A filmmaker wanting high quality audio for their productions
- A beginning podcast producer or any Do-It-Yourself home recorder
What you’ll learn:
- Noise reduction, compression, de-essing, blending takes, good recording practices, setting markers in audio to match video, vocal enhancements to create a more powerful and immediate sound, and other audio mixing and/or enhancing techniques
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Adobe Audition
This course involves two Adobe Programs – the video editing suite Adobe Premiere Pro CC, and the audio editing suite Adobe Audition.
Audiences can forgive less-than-perfect video, but if the sound is bad and the dialogue unintelligible, they will turn away in droves. Adobe has a number of tools that allow us to edit, mix and enhance our voice productions, so we can fix the flaws in our narration, voice over, and singing.
Topics include noise reduction, compression, de-essing, blending takes, good recording practices, setting markers in audio to match video, vocal enhancements to create a more powerful and immediate sound, and other audio mixing and/or enhancing techniques to clear up our voice recordings.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to clean up your voice by editing in Adobe Audition and Premiere.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about using Adobe Audition and Premiere.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Capturing Good Sound||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Working In Adobe Audition|
|De Esser And Radio Production Filters||00:00:00|
|Setting Markers In Audition And Premiere||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Working In Adobe Premiere|
|Audio Effects And Transitions In Premiere||00:00:00|
|Sound Mixing Part 1||00:00:00|
|Sound Mixing Part 2||00:00:00|