Train The Trainer Foundation: Adult Education Mastery
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of adult education and leverage on adult education techniques such as learning styles and teaching tools.
About This CourseBeginner
Once you have completed this mastery class, you will know how to leverage adult education techniques such as Learning Styles and Teaching Tools not only to grow your employees learning but to grow your employees learning at a PROFIT.
Did you catch that?
You’ll no longer have to practice “hope-and-pray” or “wait-and-see” learning.
Learning will happen, because you’ll know how to make it happen.
But how do you actually do it?
How do you take knowledge plus understanding and turn it into wisdom and behavior change for your employees without breaking the bank?
That’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
FACT: All Organizations Need A Repeatable System For Employee Learning
(That Doesn’t Break the Bank)
Employees are the life-blood of any organization. It sounds cliché, but it’s true.
That’s why “one size fits all” learning strategies just aren’t enough. Organizations today must have scalable, duplicatable learning strategies that produce real, actionable results from learning if they want consistent growth and retention, and more times than not, these “scalable” strategies come in the form of adult education.
So whether you want to:
- Hook The Learner
- Become Their Favorite
- Create Your Presence
- Understand Your Learners
- Reach Every Learner
- Create Amazing Learning Materials
- Handle Challenging Learners
As an Adult Education Specialist, you are uniquely qualified to help organizations and businesses leverage adult education techniques such as Learning Styles and Teaching Tools and other adult ed techniques to grow your employees learning without breaking the bank.
More specifically, in this master class, you’ll learn:
- The 4 learning styles of adults and how you can maximize learning by teaching to all of them SIMULTANEOUSLY
- The secret to discovering what trainees REALLY want to know about your material without them even knowing you did it
- An easy 5 step approach to building credibility that will get even the toughest class to believe in you, listen to you, and trust you
- A proven method for HOOKING your trainees that makes them think your class has been tailored to THEIR needs
- SPECIALIZED strategies for hooking a “hostile” class that doesn’t want to be there
- Fool-proof methods to avoid feeling nervous and intimidated even when you have to teach a room full of powerful people and their colleagues
- How to identify the “hard to understand“ concepts in your curriculum, and be SURE you teach them flawlessly every time
- The secret to GETTING YOUR CLASS IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND before the end of your first lesson
- How to create AMAZING training materials for ANY TOPIC so your trainees will CRAVE your class
- The top 3 forms of communication for a trainer, and how you can harness each one to become more dynamic in the classroom
- The 4 critical things you must do in the first 15 minutes of class to make it go smoothly the rest of the day
- 12 ways to become their favorite: How to build the kind of rapport that will get your trainees to do anything you ask them to
- The top 3 ways to show trainees you understand them and their struggles, and why it’s so important to do so
- A simple 5-step model that unravels the mystery of how adults learn, and how you can apply this theory to easily reach every learner you work with
- How to meet the needs of ALL of your trainees, even though they are completely unique from one trainee to the next
- An easy, effective method for KEEPING trainees engaged and participating in your class at all times
- The REAL keys to successfully “break the ice” in your classroom including the things you must avoid to do it well
- How to sidestep a learning obstacle called “Higher Brain Disconnection” and why this will immediately improve understanding and learning in your class
- The top 4 ways to successfully boost your enthusiasm on stressful days or for topics you find dry and boring
- An easy recipe for identifying what questions your class has that won’t make them feel foolish
- The most important body language interaction techniques and exactly how to use them to become more captivating and convincing
- Efficient and productive preparation techniques so you can spend less time preparing and more time looking good in front of your class
- Why it’s so important for your class to see you demonstrate SINCERE enthusiasm, and techniques you can use to avoid looking “fake”
- The top 3 ways to effectively tutor to each learning style that will make EVERY trainee wonder why you are always able to make it so easy for them to learn
- A simple method to get EVERYONE in the room following along simultaneously without ever getting lost
- How to use the “Big Picture” technique: A simple tool that demonstrates to trainees why current subject matter is so important because of how it fits in with what is to come
- The best way to use a written review to improve the recall ability of your trainees
- Why students MUST write things down to maximize learning, and an easy technique to make sure ALL of them are doing it
- How to be SURE your trainees feel comfortable by addressing the #1 fear of adult learners
- A simple strategy to COMPEL your trainees to ask questions even if they are quiet or reluctant learners
- An indispensable technique called the “7/20 rule”, and how it can be used to engage trainees and keep there attention for as long as you like
- A foolproof strategy that actually REWARDS “fast learners” for efficiently completing an activity and still allows “slow learners” to finish and benefit as well
- How to execute a “leading” question capable of COMPELLING your trainees to answer and interact WITHOUT patronizing them
- The difference between “talk learners” and “talk hogs”, and an easy 5 step method to quickly manage constant interruptions from the “talk hogs”
- An easy to follow formula for creating a “Write-It-Down-Box”: One of the most effective tools to ensure ALL of your trainees are able to understand and learn in their OWN unique style
- The crucial components of each adult learning style, and why you absolutely MUST know them to successfully reach every learner
- How to ensure your curriculum is IDEAL for ALL of the objectives and learners you have in your classroom
- The difference between teaching TASKS and OBJECTIVES, and why knowing this is the key to keeping your trainees hooked and learning at the same time
- A simple technique to INSTANTLY find out if your trainees understand fundamental concepts BEFORE you move on to the next lesson
- The Rule The Room visual aid toolkit, so you can maximize the benefit of EVERY visual aid in your classroom including the board, your PowerPoint show, sticky notes, and handouts
- An easy technique to “shut-down” hecklers: Those irritating trainees that sit in the back of the room maliciously badgering you with vocal interruptions
- A critical tool you MUST use to ensure understanding and maximize performance in 25% of your learners called the “Step” learners
- The difference between CONCEPTS, CONVENTIONS, and ALGORITHMS and why teaching them accordingly will improve your trainees’ test scores
- Why most trainers are only able to teach others using their own learning style, and how to be sure you aren’t missing the other 75% of learners in your classroom
- Clever tricks to buy yourself some time when you need an opportunity to think about how to answer a question
- 11 ways to make your lectures CAPTIVATING so they can’t wait to hear what you have to say next
- How to take advantage of working the “sweet spot” – that place in the room that makes you look confident and engaging every time
- Why some trainees NEED to “discover the concepts themselves” and how you can make that happen for even the most challenging topics
- The #1 reason trainees dread group work, and an EASY method to turn the table and get them to enjoy it
- A revolutionary teaching strategy called “Structured Synthesis” that walks trainees through new functionality and concepts in a way that quickly enables them to perform any task on their own
- Three surprising reasons why some trainees try to make your life miserable by PURPOSELY causing disruptions, and how to uncover their motivation so you can regain control
- How to take advantage of involving the experts in your class and why doing so is such a powerful tool
- An easy method to avoid hearing constant nonsense from the “know-it-alls” in your class and how these people are different from the experts
- Four strategies to get the “quiet types” involved that will stop their unresponsiveness, and help you better assess how they (and you) are doing
- How adults learn differently than children and the reason why that difference will change your entire approach to teaching and training
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about adult education.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about adult education.
Section 1 - Hook Your Class
Introduction And Welcome To Training Essentials Of Adult Education
Hook Your Class – Part 1
Hook Your Class – Part 2
Section 2 - Become Their Favorite
Become Their Favorite – Part 1
Become Their Favorite – Part 2
Create Your Presence
Section 3 - Engage And Teach All Learners
Understand Your Learners
Reach Every Learner – Part 1
Reach Every Learner – Part 2
Section 4 - Create Amazing Training Materials
Create Amazing Training Materials – Part 1
Create Amazing Training Materials – Part 2
Section 5 - Handle Challenging Trainees
Handle Resenters, Talk Hogs, Hecklers And Gripers
Handle Experts, Know-It-Alls And Quiet Types
No Reviews found for this course.