Advanced Memory Techniques – World Memory Championship Challenge
This course is designed for those interested to learn the advanced memory techniques for WMC (World Memory Championships) challenge and be able to gain the strategies and techniques in improving your memory.
About This CourseBeginner
In this course, you will learn the most powerful memory techniques explained in detail and with practical examples. These methods and systems are tested and used by memory experts and they will also work for you.
This course will also introduce you to the atmosphere of the World Memory Championships (WMC). You will see what the 10 contest disciplines are, how the tests take place, what are the rules for them and you will also learn tips and tricks on how to choose the right method for each memory contest discipline.
What you will learn:
- To memorize short, medium or very long numbers, including binary numbers.
- How to remember people’s names and faces and to memorize the exact order of one or more complete packs of cards.
- To remember the dates for appointments, birthdays, anniversaries.
- To memorize random abstract images or entire lists of random words.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners too.
- Anyone interested to become a mental athlete or to participate in a memory competition in the future. If you’re just at the beginning of your journey to memory improvement, you definitely need to take this course , which will give you the motivation to continue to follow your path to becoming a mental athlete.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it
- Students can use this course to improve their study skills
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the advanced memory techniques for WMC (World Memory Championships) challenge.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about advanced memory techniques for WMC (World Memory Championships) challenge.
Section 1 - Introduction
The Challenge Of This Course
Section 2 - Presenting The Advanced Memory Techniques
Overview Of Memory Systems
Presenting The Dominic system
Dominic System For Numbers
Dominic System For Binary Digits
Dominic System For Playing Cards
Person-Action-Object System – Presenting The Method
Person-Action-Object System For Numbers
Person-Action-Object System For Binary Digits
Person-Action-Object System For Playing Cards
Presenting Ben Pridmore System
Ben System For Numbers
Ben System For Binary Digits
Ben System For Playing Cards
How To Memorize People’s Names And Faces
Section 3 - The World Memory Championship Challenge
The 10 World Memory Championship Memory Tests
Choosing The Right Methods For Each Test
Section 4 - Training Your Memory
How To Train Your Memory
Your Memory Training Schedule
Memory Training Resources
Section 5 - Summary And Next Steps
Summary And Next Steps
No Reviews found for this course.