About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners, too.
- Anyone interested to become a mental athlete or to participate in a memory competition in the future. If you’re just at the beginning of your journey to memory improvement, you definitely need to take this course, which will give you the motivation to continue to follow your path to becoming a mental athlete.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it
- Students can use this course to improve their study skills
What you’ll learn:
- How to memorize short, medium or very long numbers, including binary numbers
- How to remember people’s names and faces and to memorize the exact order of one or more complete packs of cards
- How to remember the dates for appointments, birthdays, and anniversaries
- How to memorize random abstract images or entire lists of random words
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
In this course, you will learn the most powerful memory techniques explained in detail and with practical examples. These methods and systems are tested and used by memory experts and they will also work for you.
This course will also introduce you to the atmosphere of the World Memory Championships (WMC). You will see what the 10 contest disciplines are, how the tests take place, what are the rules for them and you will also learn tips and tricks on how to choose the right method for each memory contest discipline.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned advanced memory techniques for World Memory Championships.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about advanced memory techniques.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|The Challenge Of This Course||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Presenting The Advanced Memory Techniques|
|Overview Of Memory Systems||00:00:00|
|Presenting The Dominic system||00:00:00|
|Dominic System For Numbers||00:00:00|
|Dominic System For Binary Digits||00:00:00|
|Dominic System For Playing Cards||00:00:00|
|Person-Action-Object System – Presenting The Method||00:00:00|
|Person-Action-Object System For Numbers||00:00:00|
|Person-Action-Object System For Binary Digits||00:00:00|
|Person-Action-Object System For Playing Cards||00:00:00|
|Presenting Ben Pridmore System||00:00:00|
|Ben System For Numbers||00:00:00|
|Ben System For Binary Digits||00:00:00|
|Ben System For Playing Cards||00:00:00|
|How To Memorize People’s Names And Faces||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The World Memory Championship Challenge|
|The 10 World Memory Championship Memory Tests||00:00:00|
|Choosing The Right Methods For Each Test||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Training Your Memory|
|How To Train Your Memory||00:00:00|
|Your Memory Training Schedule||00:00:00|
|Memory Training Resources||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Summary And Next Steps|
|Summary And Next Steps||00:00:00|