Amazon Web Services Certified Development And Operations Engineer Professional – Part Three
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of the domain objectives for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Identity and Access Management of the security, governance, and validation portion, which covers about ten percent of the Amazon Web Services Certified Development and Operations Engineer Professional exam.
About This Courseintermediate
In this course, we’ll be spending a lot of time with services like Amazon Web Services (AWS) Identity and Access Management. This course covers security, governance, and validation, which is expected to be 10% of the questions in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Development And Operations Engineer Professional exam.
This course covers:
- Essential Amazon Web Services (AWS) security best practices
- How to use the identity and access management service to implement roles and policies
- How to set up multi-factor authentication
- Other standard practices, like following the principle of least privilege and securing access to your Amazon Web Services (AWS) resources
- Implementing delegation and federation, so we’ll see how to delegate access to resources in separate Amazon Web Services (AWS) accounts
- How to set up identity federation, so we can allow access to Amazon Web Services (AWS) resources, to user accounts and our own corporate Active Directory environments
- Protecting data at flight and at rest
- How to set up Elastic Block Store (EBS) volume encryption, server-side encryption in Amazon S3, and database encryption with Amazon Relational Database Services (RDS)
- How to enable IT governance with Amazon Web Services (AWS) services
- Common IT governance domains
- How to address security requirements using the services available from Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the domain objectives for the Amazon Web Services Certified Development and Operations Engineer Professional exam.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the domain objectives for the Amazon Web Services Certified Development and Operations Engineer Professional exam.
Understanding The Shared Responsibility Model
Enabling Security With IAM Users And Groups
Using IAM Roles For EC2 Instances
Following The Principle Of Least Privilege With IAM Policies
Enabling Multifactor Authentication
Implementing An IAM Password Policy
Securing Access To EC2 Instances
Auditing Security With AWS Trusted Advisor
Taking A Closer Look At IAM Roles
Delegating Access To Resources In Another AWS Account
AWS STS API Actions You Need to Know
Corporate Identity Federation Use Cases
Creating An AWS Managed Active Directory (AD) Service
Launching An EC2 Instance Into Managed AD
Setting Up Federated Access To The AWS Console At
Web Identity Federation And Amazon Cognito Identity
Protecting Data In Amazon S3
Working With Amazon EBS Volume Encryption
Using Encryption with Amazon RDS
Protecting Data In Transit Over Public Links
Understanding IT Governance
Asset Management And Cost Control
Physical And Logical Access Control
Securing IT Resources
Log Management And Performance Monitoring Logging
Data Protection And Disaster Recovery
No Reviews found for this course.