About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is thinking about self-publishing a paperback book
- Anyone who is looking to further their career as a self-published author
- Self-published authors looking to understand the changes since CreateSpace merged with Amazon KDP
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to input the details of your paperback Book into KDP
- Understand whether you should assign a FREE KDP ISBN to your book
- Learn how to upload your book’s interior manuscript
- Evaluate the option of using the Cover Creator
- Learn how to upload your book cover
- Understand what to look for when previewing your paperback book
- Familiarize yourself with your book’s distribution rights
- Understand pricing and royalties on KDP
- Learn all about proof copies of your paperback book
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
CreateSpace has merged with Kindle Direct Publishing and so your eBooks and paperback books are now all under one roof within your Amazon KDP dashboard – there really has never been a better time to begin self publishing paperback books on Amazon.
Paperback Publishing on Amazon KDP Print begins by explaining the 5 compelling reasons why you should self publish paperback books through Amazon Kindle Publishing today.
The course then goes on to outline the different elements involved in creating a great looking paperback book that will skyrocket your credibility as a self-published author.
At the heart of the course is a step-by-step guide to exactly show how you should go about publishing your paperback book through Amazon’s KDP Print, formerly CreateSpace.
So why not join me in this course today and discover just why Paperback Publishing should be the next step in your self-publishing career.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to publish your book on Amazon KDP.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about publishing on Amazon KDP.
|Section 1 - Introduction To Paperback Publishing On KDP Print|
|Why You Should Publish Paperback Books Through Amazon KDP||00:00:00|
|A Look At The Createspace – KDP Merger||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Creating Your Paperback Book|
|The Elements That Make Up Your Paperback Book||00:00:00|
|Designing Your Paperback Books Cover – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Designing Your Paperback Books Cover – Part 2||00:00:00|
|Compiling Your Interior Manuscript||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Uploading Your Paperback Book To Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing|
|Inputting The Details Of Your Paperback Book Into KDP||00:00:00|
|Assigning An ISBN And Uploading Your Interior Manuscript||00:00:00|
|A Brief Look At Cover Creator And Uploading Your Own Book Cover||00:00:00|
|Previewing Your Interior Manuscript And Book Cover||00:00:00|
|Choosing Worldwide Distribution And Setting Your Prices||00:00:00|
|Notification That Your Paperback Is LIVE On Amazon||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - BONUS Section|
|Sourcing Of Fonts For eBooks And Print On Demand Products||00:00:00|