This course is designed for those interested to learn Ansible automation for Cisco, Juniper, and Arista devices. Also learn about Ansible Architecture, ad-hoc commands, and how to write, execute and troubleshoot Ansible Playbooks.Read more.
Hi, Its Shahzad, I am a Network Architect, I have been working in the industry since 2006, I gained my CCIE Service Provider back in 2015.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning network automation
- Anyone interested in DevNet
- Students interested in learning configuration management
- Network engineers
What you’ll learn:
- Work on automation – DevNet
- How to become more productive by automating repetitive tasks
- Gain exposure to Cisco, Juniper and Arista devices
- Basic understanding of Cisco, Juniper, and Arista commands
- No programming experience is required
The purpose of this course is to not only get you started, but make you an expert in network automation using Ansible. You will go through enough theory that you will understand how Ansible works and then we will start writing Ansible code to communicate with your network devices.
This course will cover full installation using GNS3 for Cisco, Juniper, Arista. Has about 20 example playbooks written and executed live while recording. You will go through so many examples that writing Ansible playbooks will become a second nature to you.
The course is divided into following major parts:
- Setup topologies: We will setup topologies in GNS3 for Cisco IOS, Juniper OS, and Arista EOS
- Ansible Essentials: A discussion around common management tools and Ansible architecture
- Ad hoc commands: You will learn how you can use ad hoc commands to pull quick device information and for troubleshooting
- Playbooks for Cisco: 8 Playbooks, covering device backups, setting banner, static routing and route redistribution, OSPF, BGP, and access control.
- Playbooks for Junos: 5 Playbooks, covering device backups, setting up static routing, enable system services, setup logging
- Advance Ansible Concepts: Ansible loops, Variable scopes, Use of include statement
- Playbooks for Arista: 4 Playbooks, covering device info collection, create vlans and SVIs, static routing, and layer 2 port configurations
If you have time for only one course and you want to be confident in your Ansible skills, choose this one. I am sure you will not regret it.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned network automation using Ansible.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Ansible.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Setup Topologies|
|Setup Gns3 Ios Topology In Less Than 30 Minutes||00:00:00|
|Tips To Run Gns3 Smoothly||00:00:00|
|Setup Devices For Ansible||00:00:00|
|Setup And Configure Juniper Topology||00:00:00|
|Setup And Configure Arista Topology||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Ansible Essentials|
|Common Configuration Management Tools||00:00:00|
|Ansible Host File||00:00:00|
|Ansible Config File||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Ansible Adhoc Commands|
|Ad Hoc Commands For Cisco IOS||00:00:00|
|Ad Hoc Commands For Juniper (Junos)||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Playbooks For Cisco IOS - ios_command Module|
|Ping Testing With Ansible||00:00:00|
|Backup Device Configurations||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Playbooks To Configure Network - Cisco IOS|
|Add Static Routes, Redistribute And Testing||00:00:00|
|Backup Configs And Setup System Services||00:00:00|
|IOS_banner Module To Configure Banners||00:00:00|
|Secure Network Access Using ACLs||00:00:00|
|Multi Area OSPF Configuration And Verification||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Playbooks For Junos|
|Enable Netconf On Juniper Devices||00:00:00|
|Backup Device Configurations||00:00:00|
|Setup Static Routing And Test||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - More Ansible Concepts|
|Using Ansible Loops||00:00:00|
|Create Vlans On Switches Using Loops||00:00:00|
|Variable Scopes, Simplify Playbook By Defining Variables In Files||00:00:00|
|Use Include For Repetitive Tasks||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Playbooks For Arista Switches|
|Gather Device Info Using eos_command||00:00:00|
|Create Vlans And SVIs Using eos_config||00:00:00|
|Static Routes With eos_static_route Module||00:00:00|
|Configure Layer 2 Ports As Access Or Trunks||00:00:00|