About This Course
In recent years, the explosion of data, inexpensive computing power and developments in big data processing infrastructure have led to increased use of Machine Learning in all industries. So, financial services incumbents, as well as FinTech startups, are using Machine Learning and Data Science to improve business economics and maintain and or create their competitive advantage. Since data volume is only expected to increase in this digital world, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are expected to get ubiquitous in the coming years, with a wide range of implications for FinServ and FinTech companies.
This course will cover:
- Basic concepts related to Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- History of Machine Learning and AI in Financial Services and FinTech
- Closer look at several ML and AI financial services use cases for B2B and B2C
- Future trends and its potential impact on the financial services industry – including job displacement and new career options
- At the end of this course, you will be familiar with the basic concepts of ML and AI and appreciate how they are being used in the Financial Services industry.
This course is recommended for anyone who is interested in learning about the application of AI and ML in the financial services industry.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the use of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in FinTech.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the basic concepts of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Deposits And Lending||00:00:00|
|AI Machine Learning||00:00:00|
|AI And Insurance||00:00:00|
|AI And Investment Management||00:00:00|
|AI And Blockchain||00:00:00|
|AI And Payments||00:00:00|
|AI And Data Scientist||00:00:00|