About This Course
The idea of UX, or User Experience, is not new but continues to be a sore point for designers and end users. For those who can figure it out, it pays well more than graphic design alone. And, UX design uses skills you already have.
Interested? Don’t have a clue what UX Design is or where to start? We’ve got the UX design training experience that’s going to open a whole new world, and better-paying work!
UX design is creating products, most commonly apps and websites, that are easy to use, please the end user and look great. It’s understanding what the target user needs and how they get what they want. It’s how they interact with the information and how they navigate your design. The reason there’s so much demand for UX designers is that not a lot of graphic designers truly understand what’s involved. It’s more than slick graphics!
We’ve got years of design experience and an equally impressive number of years teaching design to real world standards. We know what UX and UI design for professional grade work require, and we know how to give you the best training and information to build you a lifelong foundation.
What are the requirements?
- No previous UX understanding is necessary.
- While a basic understanding of design will be needed to become a UX Designer you don’t need any of these skills to complete this course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You’ll learn what the relevant tools are for UX Designers.
- You’ll find out how much a UX designer can earn.
- You’ll learn how to research a UX project.
- You’ll learn the difference between UI & UX.
- You’ll learn what the responsibilities of a UX designer are.
- You’ll be able to run your first user testing sessions.
- You’ll know how to run competitor research.
- You’ll learn how to build user profiles & personas.
- You’ll learn how to create wireframes.
- You’ll learn how to use InVision building mockups.
- You’ll learn how to report your user testing results.
- You’ll know how to run A/B testing.
- + More…
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone interested in becoming a UX Designer.
- This course is especially beneficial to people who already have Graphic or Web Design skills.
- This course is for designers who want to earn double as a senior UX designer.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge about how to become a UX designer.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your skill on how to become a UX designer!
|Section 1 - Overview|
|Section 2 - Understanding The Industry|
|5 Phases For The UX Designer||00:00:00|
|UX Can Be Broken Into 3 Fields||00:00:00|
|UI Vs UX||00:00:00|
|How Much Can I Get Paid As A UX Designer||00:00:00|
|How To Get Your First UX Project||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Objectives|
|Setting Your Objectives / Goals||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Research|
|UX Research Introduction||00:00:00|
|Competitor UX Research||00:00:00|
|UX Personas Or User Profiles||00:00:00|
|Group Exercise Creating Personas||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Mockups|
|UX Feature List||00:00:00|
|Group Exercise Pairwise Comparison||00:00:00|
|UX Card Sorts Open And Closed||00:00:00|
|UX Wireframing Tools||00:00:00|
|Should You Test Your Wireframes||00:00:00|
|Tips For Building Amazing UI UX Designs||00:00:00|
|What Tools Can I Use To Build My UX Mockup||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Testing|
|User Testing Tools: InVision||00:00:00|
|Finding Users For Your UX Testing||00:00:00|
|Methods You Can Use To Do A UX Test||00:00:00|
|More Detailed UX Testing: Ethnographic Eye Tracking Expert Review Diary Studies||00:00:00|
|How Many People Do I Need For My UX Test||00:00:00|
|What Type Of UX Reporting Will You Be Expected To Do||00:00:00|
|Why This Could Be You Last UX Project – Ever||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Building|
|How Should It Actually Be Built||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Conclusion|
|Post Project Testing||00:00:00|
|How Stay Current In UX||00:00:00|