About This CourseBeginner
You want to learn how to use Photoshop CC, right?
Start using Photoshop CC to edit photos and design beautiful graphics today!
Either you’re completely brand new to Photoshop, or you’ve played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Photoshop. Either way, this course will be great for you.
Photoshop is the world’s #1 photo editing application. This full course is the best way to learn how to use it.
Edit photos and design graphics the way you imagine them!
Download practice photos and Photoshop files. At the beginning of this course, you’ll download a folder of photos and project files so you can practice and learn!
I’ll be teaching the course using the latest creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3), you can still learn to edit like a pro. This course is great for Mac and PC users.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Phil and I’ve been editing photos and graphics with Adobe Photoshop for over a decade. Plus I’m the creator of some of the world’s most popular online courses.
What is this Adobe Photoshop course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Photoshop, you’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Photoshop, but also how to design actual graphics you can use for your business, or for fun.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start, including:
- Getting started with Photoshop
- Navigating and customizing the workspace
- Using the Photoshop layers panel
- Editing RAW and non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Using selection tools
- Using tools like dodge and burn to edit just part of your images
- Retouching photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and more
- Creating and adjusting shapes in Photoshop
- Designing graphics with different blend modes
- Adding and editing layer styles like bevels and drop shadows
- Adding artistic filters like blurs
- Adding and editing text to your graphics
- Saving your projects for anything – printing, online, and more
By the end of this course, your confidence as a Photoshop user will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop for fun or as a career opportunity.
What are the requirements?
- Students should have a copy of Adobe Photoshop to follow along. We’ll be teaching using version CC (Creative Cloud), but any version will be fine.
What am I going to get from this course?
- You’ll be comfortable navigating Photoshop, creating new projects, designing how you imagine, and saving it for any purpose.
- You’ll learn the essential tools for editing and manipulating images.
- You’ll learn how to use the layers panel including creating and editing layer masks.
- You’ll know how to edit photos (both RAW and compressed images) with a variety of tools and non-destructive methods.
- You’ll learn how to select and edit just parts of your image with a number of selection tools.
- You’ll know how to retouch photos to remove blemishes, fix red-eye, whiten teeth, and more.
- You’ll learn how to use the shape tool and pen tool to design custom shapes.
- You’ll know how to use blending modes, layer styles, and blending modes to create fun and unique projects.
- You’ll learn how to add and edit text to your graphics.
- You’ll learn how to save your Photoshop projects for print and the web.
- You’ll HAVE FUN!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is great for beginners who have never used Photoshop or have used it only a few times.
- This course is also good for intermediate/casual Photoshop users who want to learn new techniques and tools, and how to properly use Photoshop.
- Advanced users and experts who know a lot of the key topics won’t benefit much from this course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basics of using Photoshop CC.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the basics of Photoshop CC.
Introduction And Dive Right In
Exercise: Design A Blog Graphic In Photoshop
Understand The Interface
Customize Your Workspace
Create A New Photoshop Project
Placing Photos And Graphics Into Your Project
Selecting, Zooming, And Moving Around Your Project
Introduction To The Layers Panel
Using The Alignment Tools
Stacking, Copying, And Deleting Layers
Exercise: Create A Non-destructive Vignette
The Eraser Tool And Why I Don’t Use It
Create A ‘Faded’ Transparent Gradient
Basic Photo Adjustments In Camera RAW
Tone Curve, Sharpening, Vignettes, And More In Camera RAW
Using The Camera RAW Tool Bar
Saving Photos From Camera RAW
Exercise: Edit A Travel Photo In Photoshop
A Note About XMP Files
Editing Non-RAW Images In Photoshop
Non-destructive Photo Editing
Cropping And Straightening A Photo
Using The Selection Tools
Improve Your Selections With Refine Edge
Selecting By Color Range
Exercise: Remove Background From A Portrait
Intro To Dodging, Burning, And Sponging
Non-destructive Dodging And Burning
Exercise: Improve Exposure With Dodge And Burn
The Clone Tool
The Healing Brushes
Remove Objects From The Background
Removing Wrinkles And Blemishes
Removing Red Eye From Photos
Quickly Create Shapes In Photoshop
Creating Custom Vector Shapes
Exercise: Basic Logo Design In Photoshop
Intro To Blending Modes
Darken Blend Modes
Lighten Blend Modes
Contrast, Inversion, Cancellation, And Component Blend Modes
Intro To The Photoshop Type Tool
Character And Paragraph Formatting
Stylize Text And Graphics With Layer Styles
Exercise: Design A Youtube Thumbnail
Introduction To Filters And The Filter Gallery
Controlling A Filter’s Opacity And Blending Mode
Exercise: Generate An Oil Painting Effect
Open And Place Your Video File
Adding Text Pop-ups To A Video
Saving Your GIF
How To Save Your Project
Saving Projects For Print
How To Composite Two Images In Photoshop
How To Add Textures In Photoshop
Thank You Video