About This Course
Latest update – June 2021
Who this course is for:
- This course is great for beginners who have never used Photoshop or have used it only a few times.
- This course is also good for intermediate/casual Photoshop users who want to learn new techniques and tools, and how to properly use Photoshop.
- Advanced users and experts who know a lot of the key topics won’t benefit much from this course.
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll be comfortable navigating Photoshop, creating new projects, designing how you imagine, and saving it for any purpose.
- You’ll learn the essential tools for editing and manipulating images.
- You’ll learn how to use the layers panel including creating and editing layer masks.
- You’ll know how to edit photos (both RAW and compressed images) with a variety of tools and non-destructive methods.
- You’ll learn how to select and edit just parts of your image with a number of selection tools.
- You’ll know how to retouch photos to remove blemishes, fix red-eye, whiten teeth, and more.
- You’ll learn how to use the shape tool and pen tool to design custom shapes.
- You’ll know how to use blending modes, layer styles, and blending modes to create fun and unique projects.
- You’ll learn how to add and edit text to your graphics.
- You’ll learn how to save your Photoshop projects for print and the web.
- You’ll HAVE FUN!
- Students should have a copy of Adobe Photoshop to follow along. We’ll be teaching using version CC (Creative Cloud), but any version will be fine.
Software version used in the course:
- Adobe Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud), with 2020 and 2021 updates
You want to learn how to use Photoshop CC, right?
Start using Photoshop CC to edit photos and design beautiful graphics today!
Either you’re completely brand new to Photoshop, or you’ve played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Photoshop. Either way, this course will be great for you.
Photoshop is the world’s #1 photo editing application. This full course is the best way to learn how to use it.
Edit photos and design graphics the way you imagine them!
Download practice photos and Photoshop files. At the beginning of this course, you’ll download a folder of photos and project files so you can practice and learn!
I’ll be teaching the course using the latest creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3), you can still learn to edit like a pro. This course is great for Mac and PC users.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Phil and I’ve been editing photos and graphics with Adobe Photoshop for over a decade. Plus I’m the creator of some of the world’s most popular online courses.
What is this Adobe Photoshop course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Photoshop, you’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Photoshop, but also how to design actual graphics you can use for your business, or for fun.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start, including:
- Getting started with Photoshop
- Navigating and customizing the workspace
- Using the Photoshop layers panel
- Editing RAW and non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Using selection tools
- Using tools like dodge and burn to edit just part of your images
- Retouching photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and more
- Creating and adjusting shapes in Photoshop
- Designing graphics with different blend modes
- Adding and editing layer styles like bevels and drop shadows
- Adding artistic filters like blurs
- Adding and editing text to your graphics
- Saving your projects for anything – printing, online, and more
By the end of this course, your confidence as a Photoshop user will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop for fun or as a career opportunity.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned the basics of using Photoshop CC.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the basics of Photoshop CC.
|Section 1 - Getting Started|
|Introduction And Dive Right In||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Design A Blog Graphic In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Photoshop Basics|
|Understand The Interface||00:00:00|
|Customize Your Workspace||00:00:00|
|Create A New Photoshop Project||00:00:00|
|Placing Photos And Graphics Into Your Project||00:00:00|
|Selecting, Zooming, And Moving Around Your Project||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Photoshop Layers Panel|
|Introduction To The Layers Panel||00:00:00|
|Using The Alignment Tools||00:00:00|
|Stacking, Copying, And Deleting Layers||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Create A Non-destructive Vignette||00:00:00|
|The Eraser Tool And Why I Don’t Use It||00:00:00|
|Create A ‘Faded’ Transparent Gradient||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Editing Photos In Photoshop Camera RAW|
|Basic Photo Adjustments In Camera RAW||00:00:00|
|Tone Curve, Sharpening, Vignettes, And More In Camera RAW||00:00:00|
|Using The Camera RAW Tool Bar||00:00:00|
|Saving Photos From Camera RAW||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Edit A Travel Photo In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|A Note About XMP Files||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Photo Editing In Photoshop|
|Editing Non-RAW Images In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Non-destructive Photo Editing||00:00:00|
|Cropping And Straightening A Photo||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Selection Tools|
|Using The Selection Tools||00:00:00|
|Improve Your Selections With Refine Edge||00:00:00|
|Selecting By Color Range||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Remove Background From A Portrait||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Dodge, Burn, And Sponge|
|Intro To Dodging, Burning, And Sponging||00:00:00|
|Non-destructive Dodging And Burning||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Improve Exposure With Dodge And Burn||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Retouching Photos In Photoshop|
|The Clone Tool||00:00:00|
|The Healing Brushes||00:00:00|
|Remove Objects From The Background||00:00:00|
|Removing Wrinkles And Blemishes||00:00:00|
|Removing Red Eye From Photos||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Shapes In Photoshop|
|Quickly Create Shapes In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Creating Custom Vector Shapes||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Basic Logo Design In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - Photoshop Blending Modes|
|Intro To Blending Modes||00:00:00|
|Darken Blend Modes||00:00:00|
|Lighten Blend Modes||00:00:00|
|Contrast, Inversion, Cancellation, And Component Blend Modes||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - Adding Text In Photoshop|
|Intro To The Photoshop Type Tool||00:00:00|
|Character And Paragraph Formatting||00:00:00|
|Stylize Text And Graphics With Layer Styles||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Design A Youtube Thumbnail||00:00:00|
|Section 12 - Photoshop Filters|
|Introduction To Filters And The Filter Gallery||00:00:00|
|Controlling A Filter’s Opacity And Blending Mode||00:00:00|
|Exercise: Generate An Oil Painting Effect||00:00:00|
|Section 13 - Create An Animated GIF|
|Open And Place Your Video File||00:00:00|
|Adding Text Pop-ups To A Video||00:00:00|
|Saving Your GIF||00:00:00|
|Section 14 - Saving Your Photoshop Projects|
|How To Save Your Project||00:00:00|
|Saving Projects For Print||00:00:00|
|Section 15 - Bonus Photoshop Tutorials|
|How To Composite Two Images In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|How To Add Textures In Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Section 16 - Conclusion|
|Thank You Video||00:00:00|
|Section 17 - Course Updates|
|Photoshop CC 2020 – Sky Replacement||00:00:00|
|Photoshop CC 2021 – Neural Filters||00:00:00|
|Photoshop CC 2021 – Pattern Preview||00:00:00|
|Photoshop CC 2021 – Shape Tool Updates||00:00:00|