This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of drawing, how to apply values when shading, how to execute the reverse shading method, and how to draw different parts of the face.Read more.
I am a professional art teacher with an MA in teaching art, also an illustrator and artist. I have years of experience in teaching art.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners in drawing
- Beginner artists who are already painting with other mediums but don’t know how to draw
- Those who want to learn the basics of drawing
- Beginners who have problems in doing observational drawing
- Creatives who would love to learn to draw what they see
What you’ll learn:
- draw lines with different properties, rhythm and weight
- hold the pencil in a stable and comfortable way
- create an artwork entirely from lines
- draw basic geometric shapes in order to build up more complex shapes
- create forms from shapes
- apply values when shading
- shade with the “Reverse Shading Method”
- create the illusion of space in your artworks by applying linear perspective
- draw the different parts of the face
- draw basic facial proportions
- let out your personal symbol set and explore how you like to draw
- draw with confidence
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
This drawing masterclass will focus on exploring your inner symbol set, roots of your style, your relationship with drawing, the ways you love to draw, and styles that you are most into. We will try to get the most out of them! We will start with simple things such as drawing lines and build them up to create shapes and forms.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned fundamental drawing skills.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about drawing.
|Section 1 – Introduction|
|Beginner Level Guide||00:00:00|
|Welcome To The Facebook Community||00:00:00|
|Section 2 – Lines|
|Drawing Lines Part 1||00:00:00|
|Drawing Lines Part 2||00:00:00|
|Zentangle Mini Project||00:00:00|
|Section 3 – Drawing Shapes|
|Shapes In Practice||00:00:00|
|Art Therapy Fun||00:00:00|
|Section 4 – Drawing Forms|
|Shapes To Forms||00:00:00|
|Shading Basic Geometric Shapes||00:00:00|
|Drawing The Pear||00:00:00|
|Drawing The Apple||00:00:00|
|Drawing The Banana||00:00:00|
|Section 5 – Coffee Break|
|Coffee Break – The Symbols In Your Head||00:00:00|
|Section 6 – Drawing The Face - Basic Features|
|Drawing The Eye||00:00:00|
|Drawing The Nose||00:00:00|
|Drawing The Mouth||00:00:00|
|Drawing The Ear||00:00:00|
|Drawing A Random Face – Basic Facial Proportions Part 1||00:00:00|
|Drawing The Face Part 2||00:00:00|
|Drawing The Face Part 3||00:00:00|
|Section 7 – Conclusion|
|Beginner Level Summary||00:00:00|
|Beginner Level Final Project||00:00:00|
Inspiring! I had no idea I could!
She is an excellent teacher here. She got me to do things I didn’t think I could do. It was easy, and it was fun.
Great explanations that I’ve never heard before that cleared up some of the why and how. Loved the review at the end where Alexandra went on to explain how you can use are in different ways, and named some digital apps for art. Thanks for a great class Alexandra!
Really enjoyed this especially when the parts of the face looked as they should.
Amazing and so Fun!
This is a really excellent course for beginners. I FINALLY understand why I am drawing like a six year old, and believe in myself to do something different. But also, that if I keep drawing like a six-year old, it is OK too. I love the progression, exploration of art theory, art therapy and an assortment of basic skills. Thank you so much, Alexandra for your positive energy and wonderful teaching skills. I look forward to seeing your Intermediate Level Course!