About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course will be most useful for students who already feel comfortable editing their own website in WordPress or similar CMS platforms
- This course is meant for entrepreneurs, bloggers, and anyone who manages their own website who would like to better understand how to communicate their messages and services more effectively online
- Advanced web developers/designers or very experienced online marketers may find this course too basic and should NOT take it
What you’ll learn:
- Boost clicks, engagement, and sales by making simple layout adjustments backed by research to be effective
- Use tools that will help diagnose and fix any performance, SEO, security, & mobile issues that your website may have
- Customize ads and opt-in forms to match content on various parts of your website
- Skyrocket the reach and influence of your website by creating strong content that works in harmony with social media pages to attract even more followers and clients
- Follow along with me as I tune-up my own website as an actual step by step case study. (I use WordPress with the Divi Theme.)
What are the requirements?
- Students need a website that needs tuning up and a willingness to try simple tweaks that will prove to show real results over time
Is your website performing at its highest level and gaining you clicks, sales, engagement, followers, and working hard on your behalf 24 hours a day?
This course is for anyone who is looking to get more out of their existing website, who would like an easy step by step plan of action for maximizing their website’s impact, regardless of which tools, platforms, or themes they are using.
In particular, this course is for people who are NOT coders, professional web developers, or programmers who would like to learn easy, reliable, and measurable ways to boost their website’s impact quickly.
In this course, I use my own website’s optimization as a case study and show the exact process I used during my website’s tune-up to help YOU jumpstart your progress. I specifically use WordPress and the Elegant Theme, Divi and the Elegant Theme plugin, Bloom (for opt-in forms), but you don’t need to have my exact set-up to benefit from this course.
Let me help you tune-up and adjust your website so it can do the online heavy lifting for you 24 hours a day by showing you how to:
- Diagnose and improve your website in the areas of performance, mobile, SEO, and security.
- Increase engagement, clicks, and sales from your website using tried and tested methods for increasing impact.
- Take advantage of web users’ eye-tracking patterns backed by research to ensure your content is more effectively seen.
- Collect more newsletter subscribers more quickly using one or multiple mailing lists and an array of custom opt-in forms.
- Generate more social media shares (and more traffic) for your blog posts and other content.
- Get more followers for your linked social media pages.
- Take advantage of easy ways to make extra passive income using affiliate linking programs from your website.
What Students Are Saying:
“The ‘WordPress Website Challenge’ is a clear, structured and easy to follow course, that gives you practical ideas to improve your website. Starting off with analyzing the performance of your website, it takes you step-by-step through tips and recommendations, that can be easily put into practice. If you would like to improve your site – without going too deep into technology – then this course is the right choice for you!” -Michael Kimmig
I’m a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I’m currently an Associate Professor of Digital Media at The American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
Since 2000 I’ve been teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to boost your website’s online reach.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about boosting your website’s online reach.
|Section 1 - Introduction And Welcome!|
|Introduction And Welcome!||00:00:00|
|What This Course Is (And Is Not) And How It Can Help You||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Taking Stock Of Your Current Website And Making Sure It's Performing At Its Best|
|Grab Your Monkey Wrench: Use This Easy Tool To See What Needs Improving||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - More On Speed And Security For Your Site|
|Need Help Speeding Up Your Site? Use This Tool To Easily Compress Your Images||00:00:00|
|One Good Reason To Get The SSL Certificate For Your Site (And Why I Did Too)||00:00:00|
|More Ways To Speed Up Your Site And Compress HTML, CSS, And JS Files||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Proven Ways To Boost Website Engagement, Clicks, And Sales Backed By Research|
|Tweak Your Layout Like This On Your Posts And Pages And See Nearly Instant Results||00:00:00|
|Easy Ways To Move Your Sidebar||00:00:00|
|Making Multiple Sidebars With Targeted Ads Based On Your Site’s Specifc Content||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Get More Mailing List Subscribers By Making Some Simple Changes And Additions|
|Got A Mailing List? Newsletter Opt-in Form Optimization For More Sign-ups||00:00:00|
|(Optional) How To Use The Bloom Plugin And Setting Up Opt-in Forms||00:00:00|
|Choose The Highest Performing Opt-in Form And Beginner Tips For Growing Your List||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Driving More Traffic To Our New And Improved Websites: Easy Ways To Get Started|
|Find Your Tribe: Use Social Media Groups To Boost Engagement And Drive Traffic||00:00:00|
|Some Recent Results From Social Media Traffic: More Followers And Subscribers||00:00:00|
|How To Make Your Blog Posts Go Viral With One Simple Free Tool||00:00:00|
|Resource: Ideas To Help You Drive More Traffic To Your Site||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Don't Forget The Power Of Color Psychology For Boosting Clicks And Engagement|
|Case Study: How To Use Color Psychology To Boost Your Website||00:00:00|
|Extra Audio Mp3: Color Tips For Your Website And Images To Boost Engagement||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - Conclusion|
|Thank You For Taking This Course! Please Review||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - Appendix / Optional Resources|
|75+ Resources To Get Free Images, Music, And Videos For Your Projects||00:00:00|