This course is designed for those interested in learning how to blog.Read more.
I have over 15 years experience in graphic design, web design, and marketing. I have run my own business since 2005. I am a bestselling author of seven books, bestselling instructor and an all-around good guy who wants success for you and your business. Being your own boss is an incredibly liberating experience but it can be difficult as well. There never seems to be enough time for what we want to do. I'm driven to help people experience the positive side of entrepreneurship, not the n
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Learn the secrets that enable me to get over a thousand visitors everyday to my website.
And learn how to market your business and website with a blog, onsite optimization, social media and relationships.
A website is essential – not only to every business – but to everyone in today’s economy.
In order to create a successful web presence it’s becoming increasingly important to “be everywhere”. I can explain how to achieve this efficiently and without wasting time.
My name is Rob Cubbon I’ve been running an online business for over 7 years.
I will explain:
- Website optimization for the search engines
- How to be active on social networks without spending too much time on them
- And, lastly, but by no means least, how to foster meaningful relationships with people in your niche – an often overlooked web marketing essential
This course will show you exactly how to do this with easy step-by-step instructions.
I’m going to show you how to make the most of your WordPress blog. So there will be practical examples of:
- how to setup and use Google Analytics
- how to create an XML Sitemap and register it with Google Webmaster Tools
- how to get onto Google maps
- how to add social media share buttons
- how to make sure your WordPress website works quickly which is a really important SEO concern
- the theory behind blogging and how to make sure it’s constantly updated with great articles that are relevant to your niche
- how to optimize your website for Google and the other search engines
- how to do proper keyword research for your website so you target search terms that will be easy and profitable to rank for
- how to create individual blog posts that Google and your visitors will like and that ensures the maximum traffic possible.
Social media can be a huge drain on your time and resources. I can show you how to setup and use the most important social media outlets effectively and efficiently: I will show you how :
- to set up and use Twitter
- all about Facebook Marketing
- how to use LinkedIn and YouTube
- and, how to maintain brand consistency and regular posting throughout all these channels with the minimum of effort.
Finally I’ll show you how to setup and maintain professional relationships with thought leaders and others in your niche which will make you an authority as well as supplying you with much needed links to your site.
Marketing your business on the web today needn’t be as confusing as it sometimes seems. I can show you how to do it properly and how to enjoy it.
Communicating with your audience has never been more fun!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned how to get started with building your brand.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn how to build your brand!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - The Groundwork On Your WordPress Site|
|Creating An XML Sitemap And Registering With Google Webmaster Tools||00:00:00|
|Creating A Contact Page And Getting On Google Maps||00:00:00|
|Adding Social Media Share Buttons||00:00:00|
|How To Speed Up WordPress||00:00:00|
|More WordPress Plugins Suggestions||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Blogging And SEO|
|Keyword Research For Site Title||00:00:00|
|Creating A Blog Post||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Social Media|
|Setting Up & Using Twitter||00:00:00|
|Facebook Marketing: The Facebook Page And Like Box||00:00:00|
|Hacking Social Media||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Relationships|
|Section 6 - Conclusion|