This course is designed for those interested to learn about German language structures.Read more.
Hola, bonjour, olá, hallo and ciao! I'm Kieran and I'm a language tutor based in the UK. I teach French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $29 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
The whole of the German language can be broken down into several different structures. If you take any sentence from any German book or any utterance, you will see that it fits into one of these structures.
I remember one weekend, I was writing some lessons for the week ahead, when I suddenly realized this. I noticed that there are a certain number of structures in German, and that every sentence follows one of these structures. I spent the rest of the weekend working out all the structures, and I wrote them all down.
Everystructure you learn gives you the ability to say a huge amount. Some structures are used more than others, but all the structures together make up the whole German language. Once you’ve learnt how a structure works, all you have to do is insert different words into the slots and you have a sentence.
This course introduces you to structure 1. I’ve limited each course to one structure so as not to overburden you. By looking at just one structure at a time, you can really get to grips with it and understand its usage. It will help to clarify the German language and make it more like a reflex rather than something you have to think about as is it were a maths equation.
Each structure can also help to propel you to fluency; if you can manipulate the structures at high speed, you can start to say anything you want without having to think about how to say it.
This course contains plenty of practice opportunities for you to revise what you’ve learnt and it also contains some hints and tips on how best to learn and memorize the structures and the vocabulary that goes with them. You’ll learn how to make questions out of structure 1, how to make statements and how to turn positive statements negative.
The Building Structures in German series is set out using the same learning techniques as the 3 Minute German courses. You can work through the course in three minute chunks, enabling anybody to learn German, no matter how little time you have.
What Are The Requirements?
- Ideally, you should be a little familiar already with the German language, but if you’re not, panic not! Everything in this course is fully explained, so you won’t get lost.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn about the first structure in the German language.
- Get to grips with how easy it is to manipulate this structure and say what you want with it.
- Get plenty of opportunity to practise using this structure.
- Learn how to form questions and statements in structure 1.
- Learn all the question words in German and some infinitives.
- Complete lessons in 3 minute chunks – perfect for the busy learner.
- Build your own sentences without memorisation.
- Speak from the very first lesson.
Who is the target audience?
- You want to explore the German language a little more deeply.
- You are interested in starting to learn about the structure of the German language and how to manipulate it.
- You enjoy the 3 minute methodology used in other 3 Minute German courses.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about German language structures.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your German language skills!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Lesson 1|
|Section 3 - Lesson 2|
|Section 4 - Lesson 3|
|Section 5 - Lesson 4|
|Section 6 - Lesson 5|
|Section 7 - Lesson 6|
|Section 8 - Lesson 7|
|Section 9 - Lesson 8|
What a great way to really understand German. I learned more in these short lessons then I did studying for several years in other classes. Please do more.