About This Course
The whole of the Spanish language can be broken down into several different structures. If you take any sentence from any Spanish book or any utterance, you will see that it fits into one of these structures.
I remember one weekend, I was writing some lessons for the week ahead when I suddenly realized this. I noticed that there are a certain number of structures in Spanish and that every sentence follows one of these structures. I spent the rest of the weekend working out all the structures, and I wrote them all down.
Every structure you learn gives you the ability to say a huge amount. Some structures are used more than others, but all the structures together make up the whole Spanish language. Once you’ve learned how a structure works, all you have to do is insert different words into the slots and you have a sentence.
This course introduces you to structure 1. I’ve limited each course to one structure so as not to overburden you. By looking at just one structure at a time, you can really get to grips with it and understand its usage. It will help to clarify the Spanish language and make it more like a reflex rather than something you have to think about as if it were a maths equation.
Each structure can also help to propel you to fluency; if you can manipulate the structures at high speed, you can start to say anything you want without having to think about how to say it.
This course contains plenty of practice opportunities for you to revise what you’ve learned and it also contains some hints and tips on how best to learn and memorize the structures and the vocabulary that goes with them. You’ll learn how to make questions out of structure 1, how to make statements and how to turn positive statements negative.
The Building Structures in Spanish series is set out using the same learning techniques as the 3 Minute Spanish courses. You can work through the course in three-minute chunks, enabling anybody to learn Spanish, no matter how little time you have.
What are the requirements?
- Ideally, you should be a little familiar already with the Spanish language, but if you’re not, panic not! Everything in this course is fully explained, so you won’t get lost.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn about the first structure in the Spanish language.
- Get to grips with how easy it is to manipulate this structure and say what you want with it.
- Get plenty of opportunities to practice using this structure.
- Learn how to form questions and statements in structure 1.
- Learn all the question words in Spanish and some infinitives.
- Complete lessons in 3-minute chunks – perfect for the busy learner.
- Build your own sentences without memorization.
- Speak from the very first lesson.
Who is the target audience?
- You want to explore the Spanish language a little more deeply.
- You are interested in starting to learn about the structure of the Spanish language and how to manipulate it.
- You enjoy the 3 minute methodology used in other 3 Minute Spanish courses.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about building structures in Spanish.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and develop your Spanish language skills!
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Lesson 1|
|Section 3 - Lesson 2|
|Section 4 - Lesson 3|
|Section 5 - Lesson 4|
|Section 6 - Lesson 5|
|Section 7 - Lesson 6|
|Section 8 - Lesson 7|
|Section 9 - Lesson 8|
|Section 10 - Lesson 9|