About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to feel better and is willing to do something about it
- If you’re stressed, overworked, overwhelmed and burnt out
- Self-employed, entrepreneurs, employees, managers, or parents who want to balance their life and manage stress
What you’ll learn:
- Determine what work-life balance would need to look like for you to live the lifestyle you desire.
- Make the most of your work and non-work hours so you feel productive and stay focused on what matters to you.
- Develop mindfulness so you can stay centered and avoid worry.
- Feel more relaxed and reduce tension.
- Feel happier, healthier, and more fulfilled in your work and home life.
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Are you dealing with a lot of stress at work, in your business, or at home? Do you ever feel burnt out and exhausted? Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed and stressed-out?
Give yourself the gift of peace and calm by learning quick and simple stress management tools that will transform your life.
Don’t wait until you crash and burn, instead, learn quick and simple stress management tips and tools to avoid burnout and overwhelm.
Stress impacts every aspect of our lives, including productivity, happiness, physical wellbeing, mental clarity, and relationships. Prolonged stress leads to dissatisfaction with life, feeling overwhelmed, and has been linked to many physical illnesses.
You owe it to yourself to learn how to manage the stress in your life so you can feel empowered and centered instead of restless and exhausted.
In this course you will learn how to stop stress before it starts by recognizing the symptoms. You will learn how to establish healthy boundaries so that you feel honored and confident facing whatever life puts in front of you. You will learn how to say “no” and put your oxygen mask on yourself first, giving you a new level of confidence.
If you are ready to find positive coping strategies and stop giving your power away, please join us in the course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned to recognize the symptoms of burnout and how to avoid it.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about avoiding burnout with stress management.
|Section 1: Avoiding Burnout And Setting Boundaries|
|Welcome And Introduction||00:00:00|
|Recognizing The Symptoms (Includes Burnout Quiz)||00:00:00|
|Tools for Recovery And Prevention||00:00:00|
|Physical Boundaries (When Working From Home)||00:00:00|
|Boundaries With Others And Saying “No”||00:00:00|
|Section 2: Creating Work Life Balance|
|What Balance Is And Is Not||00:00:00|
|Know Thyself (Honoring Your Values And Your Biorhythms)||00:00:00|
|Identifying Imbalance With The Wheel Of Life||00:00:00|
|Scheduling And Planning Non-Work Hours||00:00:00|
|Section 3: Preventing And Managing Stress|
|Backing Away From The Stress Cliff||00:00:00|
|The Power Of Focus||00:00:00|
|Taking Brain Breaks||00:00:00|
|The Power Of Movement||00:00:00|
|Mindfulness And Meditation Tools||00:00:00|
|The Importance Of Unplugging||00:00:00|
|Being Selfish And Filling Your Tank||00:00:00|
|Section 4: Conclusion And Next Steps|
|Conclusion And Next Steps||00:00:00|