About This Course
Inappropriate email etiquette can negatively impact perceptions of professionalism, on efficiency and can increase a company’s risk of liability. This course helps you minimize that risk by coaching you in exceptional email etiquette. Naturally, that includes a focus on professionalism in the workplace, behavior, email structure, formatting, spelling, the importance of spelling and grammar, the all-important subject line and much more.
Here are a few email tips to help you stay out of hot water and convey professionalism:
- Have a clear subject line.
- Use greetings and closings.
- Keep your emails brief and to the point.
- Make it clear what action you’re requesting.
- Include a signature line with your name, company and contact information.
- Respond within 24 hours.
- Use your out of office auto-responder when away for more than a day.
- Slow down.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all business professionals who want to be more confident and effective when they write to their clients and coworkers.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned professionally write business emails.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about email etiquette in professionally written business emails.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|When To Email||00:00:00|
|Importance Of A Subject Line||00:00:00|
|The Types Of Formalities||00:00:00|
|To CC, BCC Or Not To CC||00:00:00|
|Email Spacing And Flesche Scoring||00:00:00|
|Email Etiquette Tips I||00:00:00|
|Email Etiquette Tips II||00:00:00|
|Train Your Staff||00:00:00|
|When To And Not To Transfer||00:00:00|