Email Etiquette: Professionally Write Business Emails
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of business email writing, teaches you exceptional email etiquette, including a focus on professionalism in the workplace, behavior, email structure, formatting, spelling, the importance of spelling and grammar, the all-important subject line and much more.
About This CourseBeginner
Inappropriate email etiquette can negatively impact perceptions of professionalism, on efficiency and can increase a company’s risk of liability. This course helps you minimize that risk by coaching you in exceptional email etiquette. Naturally, that includes a focus on professionalism in the workplace, behavior, email structure, formatting, spelling, the importance of spelling and grammar, the all-important subject line and much more.
Here are a few email tips to help you stay out of hot water and convey professionalism:
- Have a clear subject line.
- Use greetings and closings.
- Keep your emails brief and to the point.
- Make it clear what action you’re requesting.
- Include a signature line with your name, company and contact information.
- Respond within 24 hours.
- Use your out of office auto-responder when away for more than a day.
- Slow down.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all business professionals who want to be more confident and effective when they write to their clients and coworkers.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned professionally write business emails.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about email etiquette in professionally written business emails.
Section 1 - Introduction
When To Email
Importance Of A Subject Line
The Types Of Formalities
To CC, BCC Or Not To CC
Email Spacing And Flesche Scoring
Email Etiquette Tips I
Email Etiquette Tips II
Train Your Staff
When To And Not To Transfer
No Reviews found for this course.