About This Course
This course uses my unique language learning technique, used by thousands of students worldwide. It shows you how the words are actually used and it gives you the opportunity to use these words using quizzes and practice activities.
This online Business English course will help you to understand and use over 150 words essential for doing business in English. This course is designed for people who use Business English and want to improve their ability to speak, write, read and listen in English.
Each word is explained through a video presentation in which you will:
- learn word meanings
- hear how to clearly pronounce each word
- see how each word is used through example sentences
- learn how to naturally use the words through common collocations (words that frequently go together)
- discover the different forms and derivatives of each word
- get to know synonyms of each word
The course also comes with:
- a PDF of each video, to help you revise these words
- a printable vocabulary record with activities – turn this into your own vocabulary booklet
Together, this information will help you develop a deep knowledge of each word.
Master essential words for business, improve your Business English vocabulary and improve communication with your clients.
By the end of this course, your confidence using Business English will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of some words essential in business, and be able to speak and listen, read and write with a lot more confidence.
What are the requirements?
- A desire to improve your English
- At least a pre-intermediate level of English
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand over 150 words related to Business English
- Write in English more naturally, using a wide range of vocabulary
- Speak in English more naturally, using a wide range of vocabulary
- Write better emails in English
- Read a wider range of business letters, emails and documents
- Listen to English more easily and with more understanding
Who is the target audience?
- English language learners who need to use English in a business context
- English language learners at any level
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about business English vocabulary.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about the business English vocabulary.
|Section 1 - Topics|
|Section 2 - Business Law|
|Law: Part 1||00:00:00|
|Law: Part 2||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - Describing Trends|
|Adjectives And Adverbs For Describing Trends||00:00:00|
|More Trends Vocabulary||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - Functional Language|
|Cause And Effect||00:00:00|
|Comparing And Contrasting||00:00:00|
|Describing Change: Part 1||00:00:00|
|Describing Change: Part 2||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Describing Qualities|
|Describing Positive Qualities||00:00:00|
|Describing Negative Qualities||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Business Literature|