Canon DSLR Photography: Getting Started With Your DSLR
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Canon DSLR photography and how to use both automatic and manual settings to take beautiful photos in any situation.
About This CourseBeginner
This course will teach you how to get comfortable using all of the buttons and features of your Canon DSLR, how to be confident in taking great photos, and how to understand basic photography settings.
Please take note that this course uses the Canon Rebel T7i (also known as the 800D in some countries) for demonstration, however most Canon DSLR cameras are very similar and have similar options, buttons and features so this will still be beneficial to those who have any other Canon EOS camera.
What do we cover in this Canon DSLR course?
- Quickstart guide to automatically taking great photos
- Overview of the camera body, buttons, dials and ports
- Taking and reviewing a photo
- Exposing your photos properly
- Automatic shooting modes
- Burst and other drive modes
- Focus modes and points
- Metering modes
- Exposure compensation, white balance, and color profiles
- The Canon menu system
- Formatting a memory card
- Using the internal flash and using an external flash
- Reading the histogram
- Wifi connection and Canon smartphone app
- The viewfinder and diopter
- Canon video modes
- Recording audio and using an external microphone
- Choosing a lens
- SD card options
- ND filters
- and so much more!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for complete beginners who don’t know how to use their Canon DSLR camera
- This course is for anybody who just purchased or received a Canon DSLR camera
- This course is not a general photography course that will teach you the creative side of photography. Rather this is a course that will teach you the technical camera buttons, dials, modes and options to help you become a better photographer
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned Canon DSLR photography.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Canon DSLR photography.
Section 1 - Introduction
Welcome To The Course
Start Taking Great Photos Right Away
Section 2 - Taking Photos And Exposure Settings
Introduction To Exposure
How To Read And Adjust Exposure With Your Camera
Adjusting The Aperture
Adjusting The ISO
The Exposure Triangle
Aperture Priority Mode
Shutter Priority Mode
Program Mode And Exposure Compensation
Additional Scene And Shooting Modes
Photo Formats : RAW Vs JPEG
Section 3 - The Canon DSLR Menu
Navigating The Menu
The Shooting Menu
The Play Menu
The Setup Menu
Creating A Custom Menu
Section 4 - More Canon DSLR Camera Basics
Introduction To This Section
Using The Camera Flash
Reading Exposure With The Histogram
Section 5 - Shooting Video With A Canon DSLR
Camera Video Modes
Section 6 - Canon DSLR Lenses And Accessories
Memory Cards (SD Cards)
Section 7 - Conclusion
Downloadable Materials : Camera Button Cheat Sheets
No Reviews found for this course.