This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of Canon DSLR photography and how to use both automatic and manual settings to take beautiful photos in any situation.Read more.
My passion is inspiring people through online courses. I love learning new skills, and since 2012 have been teaching people like you everything I know. Through my online learning business, I create courses that teach you how to become the better version of yourself with all kinds of skills. I've always tried to live life presently and to the fullest. Some of the things I love to do in my spare time include mountain biking, nerding out on personal finance, traveling to new places, watching spo
Only want this course? Buy this course for
$199 $19 and keep lifetime access.
About This Course
Who this course is for:
- This course is for complete beginners who don’t know how to use their Canon DSLR camera
- This course is for anybody who just purchased or received a Canon DSLR camera
- This course is not a general photography course that will teach you the creative side of photography. Rather this is a course that will teach you the technical camera buttons, dials, modes and options to help you become a better photographer
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn how to use your Canon DSLR camera comfortably and confidently
- You will know how to use both automatic and manual settings to take great photos
- You will know how get proper exposure with settings like aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- You will know how to navigate the camera menu to get to the settings you want
- You will be able to pick up your camera in any situation and take beautiful photos
- You will learn all of the camera basics like focus, white balance, flash, creative filters, burst mode, and more
- You do not need any photography experience. While knowing basic camera terminology will be helpful, we will go over the basics of new terms and concepts.
- You should have a Canon DSLR camera (any Canon EOS camera will do!)
This course will teach you how to get comfortable using all of the buttons and features of your Canon DSLR, how to be confident in taking great photos, and how to understand basic photography settings.
Please take note that this course uses the Canon Rebel T7i (also known as the 800D in some countries) for demonstration, however most Canon DSLR cameras are very similar and have similar options, buttons and features so this will still be beneficial to those who have any other Canon EOS camera.
What do we cover in this Canon DSLR course?
- Quickstart guide to automatically taking great photos
- Overview of the camera body, buttons, dials and ports
- Taking and reviewing a photo
- Exposing your photos properly
- Automatic shooting modes
- Burst and other drive modes
- Focus modes and points
- Metering modes
- Exposure compensation, white balance, and color profiles
- The Canon menu system
- Formatting a memory card
- Using the internal flash and using an external flash
- Reading the histogram
- Wifi connection and Canon smartphone app
- The viewfinder and diopter
- Canon video modes
- Recording audio and using an external microphone
- Choosing a lens
- SD card options
- ND filters
- and so much more!
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned Canon DSLR photography.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about Canon DSLR photography.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Welcome To The Course||00:00:00|
|Start Taking Great Photos Right Away||00:00:00|
|Section 2 - Taking Photos And Exposure Settings|
|Introduction To Exposure||00:00:00|
|How To Read And Adjust Exposure With Your Camera||00:00:00|
|Adjusting The Aperture||00:00:00|
|Adjusting The ISO||00:00:00|
|The Exposure Triangle||00:00:00|
|Aperture Priority Mode||00:00:00|
|Shutter Priority Mode||00:00:00|
|Program Mode And Exposure Compensation||00:00:00|
|Additional Scene And Shooting Modes||00:00:00|
|Photo Formats : RAW Vs JPEG||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - The Canon DSLR Menu|
|Navigating The Menu||00:00:00|
|The Shooting Menu||00:00:00|
|The Play Menu||00:00:00|
|The Setup Menu||00:00:00|
|Creating A Custom Menu||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - More Canon DSLR Camera Basics|
|Introduction To This Section||00:00:00|
|Using The Camera Flash||00:00:00|
|Reading Exposure With The Histogram||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Shooting Video With A Canon DSLR|
|Camera Video Modes||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - Canon DSLR Lenses And Accessories|
|Memory Cards (SD Cards)||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - Conclusion|
|Downloadable Materials : Camera Button Cheat Sheets||00:00:00|