About This Course
Who this course is for:
- Current and aspiring leaders (executives, managers, supervisors, intrapreneurs, and entrepreneurs) who want to dramatically improve their career strategy using Fortune 500 firm methods will get the most benefit from this course, as case studies and examples are best suited to their needs
- Everyone else who wants to improve their career strategy by learning the methods used by Fortune 500 firm leaders will also benefit from this course, even if the case studies and examples will be less relevant to them
What you’ll learn:
- Master career strategy best practices used by successful Fortune 500 firm leaders to seize competitive advantage in their careers
- Free yourself of constant ruminations, numerous grey zones, and mental blindspots that plague typical career strategic planning and decision making
- Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself the methods used by Fortune 500 firm leaders for their successful career strategy
- Discover the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases that lead to career disasters and how Fortune 500 firm leaders defeat them via scientific methods
- Maximize your desired career outcomes by defeating cognitive biases through cognitive neuroscience and behavioral economics techniques used by Fortune 500 firms
- Feel truly confident about whether you made the right call in your career strategy to achieve your full career potential, income, and job security
- No prior knowledge is required to take this course
Your career strategy will determine whether you thrive in our increasingly-disrupted future.
Yet, traditional advice to “go with your gut” in career strategic development and decision making so often leads to disasters, as revealed by research in behavioral economics, psychology, and cognitive neuroscience. So, how do the leaders in Fortune 500 companies make the right calls on even the toughest decisions and strategies in their careers?
They recognize that behavioral science has revealed that our typical approach to career strategy and decisions suffers from systematic dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases. These mental blindspots often lead us into decisions and strategic disasters. Fortunately, recent scholarship has revealed effective yet counterintuitive strategies to enable you to defeat these cognitive biases. In this course, you will learn about and address these dangerous judgment errors, while mastering techniques for career strategy and decision making drawing on cutting-edge behavioral science and real-world best practices from Fortune 500 companies.
These methods were successfully used by Aflac, Applied Materials, Entergy, Honda, IBM, Reckitt, Wells Fargo, and Xerox to dramatically improve the career strategy skills of their top executives, senior VPs, middle managers, and lower-level. Over the last two decades, I trained the leaders at these Fortune 500 companies, as well as at numerous middle-market companies and quickly-growing startups as the CEO of the boutique future-proofing consultancy Disaster Avoidance Experts. The secrets used by these companies will be revealed in this course.
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned career strategy best practices used by successful Fortune 500 firm leaders.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about career strategies.
|Section 1 - Introduction|
|Section 2 - Course Textbook Materials Packet: See Attached Resources|
|Course Textbook Materials Packet: See Attached Resources||00:00:00|
|Section 3 - A Truly Long-Term Career|
|A Truly Long-Term Career||00:00:00|
|Section 4 - How To Not Dead-End Your Career|
|How To Not Dead-End Your Career||00:00:00|
|Section 5 - Influencing Key People For Your Career|
|Influencing Key People For Your Career||00:00:00|
|Section 6 - How To Assess Blindspots In Your Career|
|How To Assess Blindspots In Your Career||00:00:00|
|Section 7 - 5 Keys To Quick, Effective Career Decisions|
|5 Keys To Quick, Effective Career Decisions||00:00:00|
|Section 8 - 8 Steps To Making The Best Major Career Decisions|
|8 Steps To Making The Best Major Career Decisions||00:00:00|
|Section 9 - How To Failure-Proof Your Career Decisions|
|How To Failure-Proof Your Career Decisions||00:00:00|
|Section 10 - 7 Steps To Creating Your Career Strategic Plan|
|7 Steps To Creating Your Career Strategic Plan||00:00:00|
|Section 11 - Bonus: How To Deal With Irrational Colleagues And Subordinates In Denial|
|How To Deal With Irrational Colleagues And Subordinates In Denial||00:00:00|
|Article: How To Deal With Irrational Colleagues And Subordinates In Denial||00:00:00|
|Section 12 - Next Steps For Mastery Of Course Content And Lifelong Learning|
|Next Steps For Mastery Of Course Content And Lifelong Learning||00:00:00|